DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Put in 6k HID's

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Silver05Quad 
#1 ·
and now I want to match my fogs but I don't want to spend the cash for HID fogs. Any advice on some replacement bulbs for the fogs that will match the 6k headlights? I have tried the ultras and some philips but they are too yellow. Thanks

#2 ·
pictures and i dont know what will match

#4 ·
bulbs

i had hid's in one of vehicles factory stock, i know they were the 4300k but i did do a hid match from here, www.hoen-usa.com excellent products and company. i hope to be ordering there yellow fog lights to go along with my 6k hid's i have sitting for install soon. they have pictures on there web site to see some of there products.

#6 ·
Same here. HID (Extra) is the ones I did. Make sure you get the resistors. Good price for some fogs.

#7 ·
My 03' with 6000k projectors with matching fogs. I highly recommend projectors if you're using the OEM headlight. I ran HIDs in the factory units until I finally decided to use projectors. You havent seen how bright and evenly an HID can be distributed until it's behind a projector. Ordered my sets from HID X as well.

#10 ·
Yeah, LEDs typically offer no ouput until you get over the 3w range. A popular company online V-*** offers the best in my opinion at 7w. Problem is they are $89.99. Thought about it but by the time I buy them I could a set of HIDs (which I did). I agree though, the LEDs do look good! Im waiting on a set of switchback LEDs for my blinkers as we speak!

#12 ·
I thought the fogs

didn't require resistors or any additional wiring?

What vendor did you get the LED's from?

#17 ·
#15 ·
Trying

to get a set right now but my paypal account is unaccessable.

#18 ·
Any HID kit will work for fogs because fogs do not require resistors or a relayed harness. You could get a whole HID hit for 40-50 bucks

#20 ·
You dont need to break the bank on the HIDs for the fog lights. A cheap kit will work just fine. Check out vvme.com and ddmtuning.com heck even the ebay ones will work fine for just the fogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.