DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much does a 4.7 2wd QC weigh?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  h2omelon 
#1 ·
i had my truck and trailer weighed this morning. the truck had a full tank of gas and my trailer was loaded. im just trying to figure out how much my truck weighs so i know how much i was towing. thanks in advance. i weighed in at 13,060lbs.

#2 ·
Mine wieghed 5460lbs with 1/4 tank in it. This is without the stock rear bumper and hitch since I have a rollpan and hidden hitch (not sure how much difference it makes, but I know the stocker is a HEAVY biatch)

#4 ·
My rc/sb weighed 5040 lbs with 1/4 tank of gas, it is a 4x4. That was with stock 20's. Assuming the front diff weighs about 70 lbs, and the transfer case 100, axles 40 to 50 lbs for both and driveshaft about 25 to 30 i would say stripped it would be 4800. I would say a qc 2wd weighs about 5200, since you have rear seats, more doors, more sheetmetal up top, and all the little things. I would say you had about 8000lbs in the back IMO.

#5 ·
I could have sworn dodge 3471 said his truck was 5700lbs, but he is 4x4, so maybe i am wrong. Go to the dump with some stuff to unload and get a true reading.

#6 ·
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.