I MIGHT be back!! It's been a LOOOOG time - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #1 of 5 Old 04-23-2019, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
funinak
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I MIGHT be back!! It's been a LOOOOG time

I have missed my 02 Ram ever since I sold it. FINALLY it's time and I am going tonight to go take a look at, and if it all checks out, BUY an 03 Quadcab Hemi. It's got 155K miles, autostart, LEDs all around, and other visible mods. Wish me luck!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0001.JPG (437.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg NEW 03 Ram.jpg (188.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0009.JPG (371.4 KB, 3 views)

1997 DAKOTA, Club Cab, 4X4, Magnum 5.2, Gibson Shorty Headers w/ Dual Exhaust, LSD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MODS-O-PLENTY

Eph 6:10 "GOD'S Gear"WEAR IT!

Quote Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-24-2019, 03:40 AM Thread Starter
funinak

(Thread Starter)
No deal!!

The truck was sold out from under me! On the way to meet he texted me that he was meeting someone else FIRST (that he never mentioned in our previous conversations) and they were willing to offer more than I did. Needless to say he took their money and I missed out. This is the THIRD truck in the last week that has been sold out from under me!! I'm NOT giving up.

1997 DAKOTA, Club Cab, 4X4, Magnum 5.2, Gibson Shorty Headers w/ Dual Exhaust, LSD

MODS-O-PLENTY

post #3 of 5 Old 04-24-2019, 03:57 PM
67Cuda
Tape On

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Maybe it was good thing that happened.
The guy couldn't even rub off the HEMI goo from where he removed it to put on the fender flares.
Keep looking and be patient.

2004 Hemi RAM Quad Cab 4X4 (Big Horn Edition)
SuperChips 3865
Borla Single Out Exhaust w/new y-pipe
Firestone Rear Bags
Hellwig Swaybar
Bilstein Shocks
Step Bar
Push Bar w/LED's
All Terrain T/A KO2 285/70R17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-24-2019, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
funinak

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Cuda View Post
Maybe it was good thing that happened.
The guy couldn't even rub off the HEMI goo from where he removed it to put on the fender flares.
Keep looking and be patient.
Yeah, I noticed that too!
SO I stumbled upon this 2008 Ram. It's in really good shape 181K miles (a little high) pretty stock all around, very clean interior, Very good body (just a few minor blems) but for an 11 year old truck very nice, the 4.7 (I'm OK with that) Rhino Lined bed, engine, trans,4WD all work as advertised, very clean engine bay too.
I picked it up for a cool $5500!! I think I got a GREAT deal. Not sure how that measures up in the Lesser 48 states
but it will work for me here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08 RAM.JPG (742.9 KB, 3 views)

MODS-O-PLENTY

post #5 of 5 Old 04-26-2019, 01:46 AM
reek

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
glad you got yourself a Ram! Now drive the crap out of it and enjoy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in