DodgeTalk Forum banner

10-14 Dodge Ram Trailer Tow Wiring Harness 7-way Mopar Oem 82212195ab

521 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Rammin03 
#1 ·
Was not getting many looks in the classifieds so I moved it to Ebay at this web address:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321308491720?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you bid and win, please let me know right away that you are a DT member and I will throw the hole saw into the package as well for no additional charge.

Brand new, never installed, in box.

Tired of running your vehicle cables over the tailgate? This is what you need.

Custom fit to Chrysler Group LLC wiring specifications. Mopar wire connectors minimize the need for wire splicing and feature a protective wrapping that guards against weather and abrasion. Feature high quality connectors and relays as necessary.

Additional Details: Trailer Tow Wiring Harness for 5th Wheel and Gooseneck Trailer systems. 7-way connector mounts in bed and plugs into vehicle wiring, no splicing required

Disclosure(s): Check Owner`s Manual for hitch type, load capacity and heavy-duty equipment required. Do not exceed rated tow capacity of vehicle stated in Owner`s Manual. May require other items not supplied by Mopar.

Mopar Item Number: 82212195AB

Fits 2010-2014 Ram 2500 and 3500 with towing package.

Description

TRAILER TOW WIRING HARNESS FOR 5TH WHEELS AND GOOSENECK TRAILER SYSTEMS. 7-WAY CONNECTOR MOUNTS IN BED AND PLUGS
INTO VEHICLE WIRING, NO SPLICING REQUIRED

Full Description
Custom fit to Chrysler Group LLC wiring specifications. Mopar wire connectors eliminate the need for wire splicing and feature a protective wrapping that guards against weather and abrasion. Feature high quality connectors.
Check Owner`s Manual for hitch type, load capacity and heavy-duty equipment required. Do not exceed rated tow capacity of vehicle stated in Owner`s Manual. May require other items not supplied by Mopar

Retails (Harness alone) for: $96.85

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.