DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nice truck, moron seller

1K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  quietpeen 
#1 ·
#2 ·
2nd gen off road wheels and only 12 plugs were changed...

must be that new hybrid V-6 Hemi :thatfunny:

#3 ·
The mirrors supposed to be color matched also?

#5 ·
Seems like a nice price.

#8 ·
Craigslist Ad said:
2004 dodge hemi GTX 1500 single cab, truck has 72,000 miles, there's less than a thousand of these models in two years, I have recently changed the spark plugs ALL 12 PLUGS . change oil regularly. the BADGE for it being
a gtx the number is # 00082. the title is clean and ready to pay and drive.
i would like to trade for A DODGE CHARGER. 350Z. OR?????----OR 11,000.
602-758-7440
Where do you see 16?

#7 ·
The badge says' #0082, his post says #00082

#9 ·
just noticed the ad header has a price of 11,500, but at the end of his ad, he says 11,000 :crazy:

#10 ·
I'm seeing 16 Shelby:

2004 dodge hemi GTX 1500 single cab, truck has 72,000 miles, there's less than a thousand of these models in two years, I have recently changed the spark plugs ALL 16 PLUGS . change oil regularly. the BADGE for it being
a gtx the number is # 00082. the title is clean and ready to pay and drive.
i would like to trade for A DODGE CHARGER. 350Z. OR?????----OR 11,000.
602-758-7440

#13 ·
Yeah, guess he pulled a fast one and changed it on us..id be willing to bet he hasnt changed any plugs

#15 ·
He changed the ad..I know Chris say 12 also

#20 ·
yeah it was originally 12 plugs. i thought it was funny and wanted to share it with everyone but since he has changed it i guess its not all the funny anymore.

#21 ·
lol....it was funny, and kinda better in my opinion because he did change it because it caused confusion.

#22 ·
eather that or they only changed the 8 on the passanger side and the front 4 on the drivers side because the back 2 cylenders are hard to get to so it really was only 12 lol this guy must be hurting for cash i dont see the bed cover, im wndering if he sold the wheels and cover to help pay some bills now he has tosell the truck. who knows there is a bunch of that going on that i see lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.