DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd noise in front

408 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mocho 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if it's just a coinsidence or not but i've got a odd noise coming from my passenger front side. It is usually when I hit a bump, it sort of sounds like a loose fender flare or shock or something. I have checked both and they are fine, i've also looked in my dash etc because it's really faint and odd. It happened a few days after I replaced the axle shaft u-joint in that side, but I doubt it has anything to do with it, besides for a shock, the noise doesn't sound like anything suspension related.

I can only hear it going very slow like over a speed bump in a parking lot, sometimes over a big bump while driving faster but it's rare. It doesn't always happen over bumps but usually. Haven't been able to replicate it whatsoever while not driving.

It's driving me crazy and it's about -20F out so I don't want to be out there searching any longer then I have to. I am making a 1100 mile trip right away and the noise has me a tiny worried that I don't know what it is but I can't see it being anything big.

I have removed the factory amp near my glovebox a while ago, but other then that haven't really touched anything in that part of the dash.
If anyone has any ideas it would be great :help:

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.