this is it for now :)

its 5 mins till 2am here.

more pics tomorrow...

Attachments

See less See more
#31 ·
lol given the amount of red on your truck, I think you're a little biased now

#5 ·
thanks, i'm considering color matching my grille & getting some black headlights like yours. my main goals are low & loud...:)

i know its way past due...lol

if i can get my 99 fixed(which i still have)...then i'll put that money into my 07...& it'll start looking good fast.

#6 ·
congrats.

#7 ·
sweet man, u finally did it!, now lets talk lighting :D

#8 ·
Very Nice And A Great Color Choise

#10 ·
lookin good man. u said u were gonna get it early sat. mornin but i didnt know it was gonna be that early.lol

#11 ·
Sweet, congrats on your new truck :D ...

#13 ·
Purty, congrats

#14 ·
congrats on the new truck

#16 ·
Finally!
Congrats:rck:

#17 ·
Yah! Congrats! :)

#18 ·
Nice Truck !! Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

#19 ·
thanks yall, more pics later today. i just took some pics to document what it looks like stock, so i can compare the pics to finished truck pics with tint, 5/8 kit & all that.

naw...lol i got it friday morning like at 10am, i had go to work friday & didn't have my camera with me cause my mom had to use it. i get home from work at like 10:40pm, so i didn't get to take pics till late friday night.

i found out that the fogs can't be turned on when the highs are on. and that i have one of those cargo/map light things that show the temp, mpg, compass & the trip mileage...it was reading like 13.9mpg.

and that the thing honks it's horn every time i lock the doors & that the door looks itself if you don't do it yourself.

and the thing is so dang quiet. i seen a muffler & what i think was one of those silencer things & 2 other things right after the manifolds, i think it was 2 cats...no wonder its quiet. 2 cats, long big muffler, silencer & its a single pipe & no tip...that will all change, mark my words....lol

also its 5" from the front fender to the top of the front tire & 8" from the rear fender to the top of the rear tire. and 15" from the bottom of the door (directly below the door handle) to the ground. the tires are 30" tall

#39 ·
thanks yall, more pics later today. i just took some pics to document what it looks like stock, so i can compare the pics to finished truck pics with tint, 5/8 kit & all that.

naw...lol i got it friday morning like at 10am, i had go to work friday & didn't have my camera with me cause my mom had to use it. i get home from work at like 10:40pm, so i didn't get to take pics till late friday night.

i found out that the fogs can't be turned on when the highs are on. and that i have one of those cargo/map light things that show the temp, mpg, compass & the trip mileage...it was reading like 13.9mpg.

and that the thing honks it's horn every time i lock the doors & that the door looks itself if you don't do it yourself.

and the thing is so dang quiet. i seen a muffler & what i think was one of those silencer things & 2 other things right after the manifolds, i think it was 2 cats...no wonder its quiet. 2 cats, long big muffler, silencer & its a single pipe & no tip...that will all change, mark my words....lol

also its 5" from the front fender to the top of the front tire & 8" from the rear fender to the top of the rear tire. and 15" from the bottom of the door (directly below the door handle) to the ground. the tires are 30" tall
Most of that can be changed up in the EVIC center. Go to settings. Dealer will have to activate the Fogs with High Beam. Cool truck.

#21 ·
congrats sweet ram

#22 ·
oh yeah demon, i feel like a child again, its so nice to start fresh with a truck again. i plan on having this one at least 6 yrs, prolly 8 years.

heres more pics...

Attachments

#23 ·
congrates good lookn truck,jon

#24 ·
a couple more...

& i'm gonna order something for it tonight or tomorrow...:)

Attachments

#25 ·
What u going to order,lol.

#26 ·
Looks good! Glad you finally got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.