Anyone have dumped exhaust with longtubes and no cats? Any sound clips? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 2 Old 12-22-2009, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Rocco1005

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Anyone have dumped exhaust with longtubes and no cats? Any sound clips?

How does being dumped sound with longtube headers and no cats? i cant find anyones video clips on here that has this setup and i want to hear how it is or at least someone can fill me in on how they like it or not?
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-23-2009, 11:42 AM
KB112

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to KB112
Its gonna be loud thats for sure. I have AEM LT's with one hi-flow cat and my exhaust is dumped. With my AT3030 its load as all hell. I'm seriously considering getting a different muffler.

2004 5.7L Quad Cab
1/8: [email protected] --- 1/4: [email protected]
Exterior: Blacked Out 06-20"s, 295/50-20 Falkens, 2/4 Drop - Hotchkis coils/DJM Flip, Sport Conversion, Mopar Air Dam, Good Hood, ARE Cover, Rollpan, Mopar fuel door, LED 3rd Brakelight, Black Headlights, HID Fogs, Powdercoated Black SS Grille, Homebrew Powdercoated bumper grill with smoked turn signals
Interior: Infinity pkg, Slammed1 Bezel, BedRug, SRT Pillar
Performance: Hotchkis F/R SwayBars, Bilsteins, MIT tube, AEM Wideband, Comp 260, 6.1L Pushrods, 6.1L Exhaust Springs, QTP Cutout, Super Chips, NGK 4306s, Taylor Wires, TransGo Shift Kit, AT3030, CalTracs.
Awaiting Install:Thorley Mid's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in