i love these...haha - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #21 of 32 Old 12-20-2009, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
07HPDR
my first mopar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 07HPDR
(Thread Starter)
well im gona order a truck load so ill get a big discount. ill sell em cheap who wants one..only one payment of 9.99 free shipping... BUT WAIT!! place your order in the next 10 min and ill throw in another one for FREE. i cant do this all day, so act fast!!

and if they actually work, then my truck made it out of the 2 foot of snow in my driveway this morning...and it didnt..took almost an hour to dig it out haha.

2007 Dodge Ram SLT q/c s/b, 2wd, Hemi, Auto
Inferno red, gray interior, black/machined 20's.
Mods : CAI, Magnaflow exhaust with y-pipe, Power wire,Chrome accessories, 3.5 inch rear drop, smoked tail lights, painted grill, soft bed cover, vent visors, LED taillight strip, Kenwood CD player, Kicker comp CVR 10 inch sub, Power acoustic amp, tsunami 1.5 farad cap

Mods to come : Tuner, roll pan,front bumper cover, new headlights, six pack scoop, headers, and n2o 75 shot.

Best 1/4 mile 15.32 @ 87.57mph ~ needs more "go" mods!!

Red Truck Club Member #294
"HPDR" (HEMI POWERED DODGE RAM)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 Old 12-20-2009, 10:51 AM
ChadsGotAHemi
Chad Loves His Hemi

Send a message via MSN to ChadsGotAHemi
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsonteg View Post
And what if all lesbians really were blondes with huge knockers and don't mind having a threesome with the pizza guy?
I used to be a pizza guy... Yeah doesnt happen...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Truck:

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4x4, Towing Package 5.7 HEMI 17' Rims No Lift, GoodYear Wrangler SRA's 265/70/R17(Garbage)

Additions:

K&N Performance Cold Air Intake, Line-X Spray in Bed Liner, Roll-up Soft Tonneau Cover, Serius Satelite Radio, Cobra 29 CB Radio, Chrome Exhaust Tip, Recon Cab Lights, Chrome Door Handles & Gas-Cap, Lights Behind the Grille, 2.5" Leveling Kit, Chrome Bug Deflector

Will be put in VERY Soon:

Wish List:

Gibson or Magaflow Exhaust, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Bull-Bar, New Grille, SuperChips!

post #23 of 32 Old 12-20-2009, 11:12 AM
cqsox

people are so stupid........... this toolbag's getting rich off a .25 resistor.

2005 RAM Hemi Black Quadcab 4x4 SLT
True Dual Glasspacks
33" BFG MTs KM2/MB Razor Wheels/2" Level Kit
Superchips 3865/Chrome Cold Air Intake
post #24 of 32 Old 12-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Got_Hemi44

Look how close his feedback times are. He has to be banking off this lol.

MODS:
post #25 of 32 Old 12-20-2009, 12:48 PM
hemi_pwr
Got'R Did

There is all kinds of crap like that on ebay... Some unsuspecting or misinformed consumer will buy it. What a joke!

Todd
2006 RAM QC 2" TGC Level, 325/60/18 Nitto T-Graps on 18x9 KMC XD Spys, Flowmaster 50HD SISO, Line-X, KC Daylighters behind he grille, Line of Fire, SC tuner = MDS Disabled, Airaid MIT Intake, TB spacer, and k&n filter, Pioneer head unit w/ bluetooth and ipod control, Alpine 10" sub, Diamond D400 amp, Mopar tow mirrors

Silver Truck Club Member #82
Military Truck Club Member #3
post #26 of 32 Old 12-20-2009, 01:02 PM
macleoud

man it does work.. yeah it does.... I've been driving 105 mph all over town for weeks now and haven't even ..yep... put gas in the tank....

O9 QCSB SLT 4X2 Hemi
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl//Bucket Seats//20% Tint w/Brow
Air Ram Hood//K&N CAI
Line-x Bed liner//Recon Line of Fire//
Amsoil 5w-20 & oil Filter//
4th Gen Truck Club # 12//Hemi Owners Club #2012
Black Truck Club #2012 //Quad Cab Club #2012
Military Truck Club #12 Semper Fi
post #27 of 32 Old 12-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Loadedlaramie
Respected Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So i wanted to actually here wat this guy had to say. so I did the anti Dodgetalk way and asked him nicely how it works and how it would work with a tuner thinking maybe he would get confused with a real question. this is what he sent me back today. just thought I would pose it up for you all to read.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. The Boss Performance Module is compatible with the vehicle and tuner that you are inquiring about.

Overview:
The Boss Performance Module is designed to work with your engine?s IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor. The Boss Performance Module, when paired with the vehicle?s IAT sensor, communicate signals to the ECM (Engine Control Module) that modify the air/fuel mixture throughout various stages of the RPM band. As a result, the ECM sends an improved air/fuel mixture to the combustion chamber, thereby increasing engine horsepower and optimizing fuel efficiency.

Installation:
The Boss Performance Module is a true plug-and-play application. It is installed to the existing wiring harness of your IAT, using the provided Scotchlok connectors. Easy-to-follow step-by-step installation instructions are included with each Boss Performance Module.

Performance:
Average reported performance gains vary between 50-100 additional horsepower. Some customers have reported gains as high as 300 horsepower. Average reported fuel efficiency gains vary between 8-15 mpg, with some reports as high as 80 mpg. Please remember that performance gains vary upon individual driving habits as well as other modifications to your vehicle. Please do not worry about the auction title. Just remember to include the year, make, and model of your vehicle upon submitting payment.

Please remember that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This means that if for any reason you are not 100% happy with the product, please send back the kit for a full refund including shipping & handling. If you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email us at [email protected]. We look forward to doing business with you.

Best Regards,

Boss Performance Customer Care
[email protected]

Wait a minute............... THIS IS A POWERWIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Long time admirer, first time owner

2014 2500 CTD: Fully deleted, 5" TBE, EFIlive single delete tuned. 18x10 MM w/ Patriot MTs, full LED lighting w/ projectors

2018 Jeep JLU: stock, for now.
post #28 of 32 Old 12-21-2009, 01:53 PM
therack

I've got one on my truck and it helps me get the pizza's delivered much faster...and helps me get back to the store even faster when i've been delayed by a group of blondes!
post #29 of 32 Old 12-21-2009, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
07HPDR
my first mopar

(Thread Starter)
lmao a powerwire...hell i got that..hmmm when do the extra ponies come in?..maybe i should shake it alittle?? maybe its clogged hahaha. my buddy made my powerwire. screw buyin something that might not even work, just make it for..ya know, 2 bucks, and try it. i noticed nothing to be honest.

Mods : CAI, Magnaflow exhaust with y-pipe, Power wire,Chrome accessories, 3.5 inch rear drop, smoked tail lights, painted grill, soft bed cover, vent visors, LED taillight strip, Kenwood CD player, Kicker comp CVR 10 inch sub, Power acoustic amp, tsunami 1.5 farad cap

Mods to come : Tuner, roll pan,front bumper cover, new headlights, six pack scoop, headers, and n2o 75 shot.

post #30 of 32 Old 12-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Loadedlaramie
Respected Member

If you felt nothing better make sure he used the right resistor. I made mine. and I recently took it off and have seen a dramitic increase in mpg's. Ill put it back on in the spring. I can really tell that its no longer there.

But yea. unless someone put this this thing on a prius then they might get 80 mpgs. or maybe some one put it on there bicycle. lol

the horsepower thing.... I bet that guy forgot to mention he added nitrous and a supercharger when he installed the fancy chip.

Long time admirer, first time owner

2014 2500 CTD: Fully deleted, 5" TBE, EFIlive single delete tuned. 18x10 MM w/ Patriot MTs, full LED lighting w/ projectors

2018 Jeep JLU: stock, for now.
post #31 of 32 Old 12-22-2009, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
07HPDR
my first mopar

(Thread Starter)
ill have to take mine off and see what happens.

post #32 of 32 Old 12-22-2009, 11:02 PM
cmns2500
Senσr Member

Send a message via AIM to cmns2500 Send a message via Yahoo to cmns2500
power wire actually works...this is a big ass scam...and i'm gonna go find one for my truck and message the hell outta him

CJ AKA Homie Mango

02 Taco
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in