• Of course ....I'm whipped.

Votes: 109 8.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wife drives the Ram

55K views 545 replies 342 participants last post by  stellatonotte 
#1 ·
#302 ·
I only voted no because my future wife (25 days to the wedding so I think she counts as a wife LOL ) is afraid to drive the truck.... I mean I unhooked the trailer and asked her to pull forward a foot or two and she freaked.....

#303 ·
Hrolfr said:
I only voted no because my future wife (25 days to the wedding so I think she counts as a wife LOL ) is afraid to drive the truck.... I mean I unhooked the trailer and asked her to pull forward a foot or two and she freaked.....
Thats a good thing, make sure she stays scared of it. :)

#305 ·
Yep

My wife was upset when I spent the $ on it, and she said it was too big, but she drove it once when I had her car blocked in, and now she is in love with it! I won't ride with her (I get to nervous), but I let her drive it when she wants. She refuses to drive it in the rain again though....

#306 ·
Big mistake! :D :D :D

#307 ·
Big mistake?

Who made a big mistake?

#308 ·
Letting a woman drive a mans truck. LOL Just kidding.

#310 ·
The wife did not want me to get the truck. But now that I got it, She discovered the "GO" pedal!!! Now, She drives it whenever. The plus side is that she doesn't mind if I buy "Toys" for the TOY!!!! :rck: :)

#311 ·
Damn Dvo,
u bribed wife with driving it.....just so you can get mods!!!!! smart!!!:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny I just buy the things I want with my OT cash ...so she dont say anything cause she uses her OT for what she wants.... :rck: This way neither of us gets mad and the best part is I dont pay for my b'day , xmas gifts.......
:)

#312 ·
Offroad123 said:
I am single but i would be kinda scared to see a girl drive my truck..
Strongly agree! LOL

#314 ·
OT is the name of the game man!!! Caught the wife talking on the phone to one of her friends bout the truck being "BIG" but having "little" tires!!! So guess what, I'm looking into a lift and a set of bigger tires now too!!! :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

#315 ·
way to go!!!!!!!!

#316 ·
i cant wait to just crank the t-bars and put bigger tires on my truck cuz a few girls complain now about getting in haha..

#317 ·
I get scared to ride with any woman. I just isn't worth my life. Between women drivers and people on there cell phones i dont even want to leave my driveway.

#319 ·
My wife rides in the ram,thats as far as she'll get :D

#321 ·
My wife drives my truck. she feels safer, has a better view of the road way, lets me buy mods :D and for the most part "says" it's mine. lol

She drives it to her work but has it home before I go to work so I am never with out my truck when I need/ want it.

#322 ·
well we arent married yet but if we were and i had a ram there are 2 reasons that she wouldnt drive it. 1 it would be a manual and she doesnt know how to drive them and
2 she very strongly dislikes dodges, but i have a neon that she drives sometimes and she has no problem ridin in it with me

#324 ·
deadh said:
Only reason would be if I were drinking and had no choice.
Even then I would call Cruise Control or a cab before I would let her drive my 6-wheeled monster :D

#325 ·
Lol...my wife is petrified to drive mine.....however my daughter is a different story....she keeps begging and I keep telling her to drive my wife's car......lol
I only let her drive it once when I was in it when she was learning to drive. Now I tell her that it's not insured for her to use. My insurance is rated for 10+ yrs experience only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.