Instrument Cluster Pinouts - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #1 of 1 Old 02-12-2019, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
BDL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Instrument Cluster Pinouts

I'm working on the interior of a long-term project of mine, a 1950 Dodge Panel Van. There's a huge backstory to this, but what I really need is a list of the pinouts for the instrument cluster of an 07 Caliber.

My Panel Van has taken on a life of its own. It's been in my garage since 2001 and has had three different engine / transmission combos installed, four different rear-ends, several seats, etc. but has yet to see the road. I am currently working on designing the dash and have realized that I do not have enough room to use the large '06 Charger instrument cluster that came with the 5.7L Hemi I have installed. So, I picked up a random Dodge Instrument Cluster (p04671999ag) from the junkyard and might have a winner as far as size goes. Before I make any real leaps forward toward using the Caliber cluster, I need to know I can re-pin the plugs in my harness and actually get correct readouts. My first step in That process is lining up the pinouts of the two clusters to see if they even have the same inputs. I'd appreciate any help you have to offer! Thank you!

1950 Dodge Panel Van (2007 5.7LHEMI V8)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1966 Dodge Charger (318 C.I. Poly-head V8)
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 (5.7L HEMI - My Daily Driver)
2011 Town & Country (3.6L - Wife's Daily Driver)

Quote Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in