DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrecked Rumble Bee diecast

5K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  simioh 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
That's pretty cool but they should have made it a Daytona, with a quad cab and all.

#3 ·
As a serious diecast collector and car and truck enthusiast, I fail to understand or appreciate the desire by anyone to have something like that in their collection. We have gone round after round discussing this over on the Diecast Pub website, and my opinion is well known there too.

Why would you want to display anything that represents destruction, pain, injury and/or death? It's morbid and creepy, and I suspect, so are the people who would buy it.

On top of that, the original diecast (if it was a Rumble Bee to begin with) is incorrect. There are no true Rumble Bees with four doors.

#4 ·
FreeLantz said:
As a serious diecast collector and car and truck enthusiast, I fail to understand or appreciate the desire by anyone to have something like that in their collection. We have gone round after round discussing this over on the Diecast Pub website, and my opinion is well known there too.

Why would you want to display anything that represents destruction, pain, injury and/or death? It's morbid and creepy, and I suspect, so are the people who would buy it.

On top of that, the original diecast (if it was a Rumble Bee to begin with) is incorrect. There are no true Rumble Bees with four doors.
Go Get em Dave. Do you like the weathered and rusted "diamonds in the rough" diecasts I have seen???? These are the ones with mismatched wheels and tires,rusted parts,mismatched colored doors and/or hoods??? I love the detail on these that I have seen,and appreciate the detail that was put into them.

#10 ·
Yah, Its lowered alittle too much, I think, it tlooks like theirs blood all over it. Without that I would buy it.

#11 ·
Dave, it's for the collectors who are "daring" and "brave"

you know, people who aren't vanilla

what's more fun, a little scene, with maybe a tow truck, a wrecked truck, and a city scape

or 5 cars lined up on a shelf?

#13 ·
it would be a nice accent to a body and paint shop they could have the wrecked one and a new one as a "before and after" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.