DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

accident with fire hydrant - ranchand bumpers

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  nyjetsmann 
#1 ·
I ran over/through a fire hydrant today and really roughed up my front bumper. and plastic. to buy the parts is going to run 1k or so. To those who have the ranchand bumpers, do they replace the entire thing including the painted plastic between the bumper and the headlights? If so I'm going to get the bullnose, but I don't want to get it and then still have to spend 300 or so on the plastic parts. Any advice or recommendation on replacement bumpers would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
Had a Ranchhand at one time on my 03. I did not have to add-on any other pieces. I did have a problem with the extra weight hanging from the front. Caused alot of tire wear and several attempts at alignment. In retrospect I should have put on a lift kit and larger and better shocks to make up the difference.

#3 ·
i am pretty sure the ranchand replaces everything, i just messed mine up prety bad and yeah the dealer wanted1k+ and that wasnt including paint, i went on here and posted a want add for a new bumper and i found one in white for 400 plus shipping, plus you can find them on ebay, i saw a green one for 275 and i think a grey one for like 300, the same guy was selling both, and it was the complete setup, the painted part, the chrome and the blcak air dam

#7 ·
I like the Road Armor stuff better...

Attachments

#8 ·
Man, Bubba those just look mean. Love the way that rear bumper looks :D

#10 ·
road armor rocks!

mike

#11 ·
i like road armor a lot too...you could always make a custom bumper...or get a friend to. I have seen a few home-made versions and they arent bad if you take your time, and you can decide how heavy they are. But if i had the money, road armor would be my choice

#13 ·
AbramsM1 said:
Anyone seen "2 Fast 2 Furious" when the Dodges ram the police cars? Road Armor baby!

Regards,
Abrams
Yup... that was 1 of only 3 other places I saw my grille. I looked all over and even went to Raod Armor too for the rails/lightbar on the back too... but never found it. :(

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.