DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw this.........and started to drool..lol!

3K views 81 replies 34 participants last post by  fromanhb 
#1 ·
I went to the Home & Garden Show in Fresno yesterday and while I was parking, I happened to find this sweet Mega Cab. It was debadged, so I don't know if it was a 1500 or 2500. It was an SLT with the Hemi in it. Anyways, I thought it looked awesome, so here's a few picts of the beast. The pictures just don't do it just though.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, that truck is sweet. ARe my eyes playing games or did he have that thing lifted?

#3 ·
Good luck parking that monstrosity.

Looks like he did a good job himself there. :D

--Setherial

#4 ·
Needs bigger tires

#6 ·
The wheel/tire combo does not look right on that beast ...

#7 ·
Where's the BEEF?!?! Seriously, that could be an awesome looking truck, but he needs a bigger tire. He might have enough room for 37's!

#8 ·
that thing is awesome!

altho i have to say, the one thing about the new rams that i really dont like is where they put the emblems. i think they look like they're really outta place.

#12 ·
derekrf said:
No offense to any Durango owners, but that's what they SHOULD have looked like! Nice photochop.
I couldn't agree more. Chrysler, takes notes. I'll be happy with 1% commission on all sales. :D

#13 ·
The back needs to be longer. That looks too stubby for me.

#14 ·
Hemi Freak said:
Yea it does, not bad for a quick morph tho. Looks more like a Hummer with that back end. Maybe I'll work on a version with a longer rear.

#17 ·
Hemi Freak said:
:metoo:
The wheelbase is to short. I guess this is the Tahoe/Yukon version now make the Suburban/Yukon XL fighter..

#18 ·
DeputyRAM said:
DeputyRam....I would have to say you're right on that. But in person, the truck was a very clean & nice looking. I don't remember what the tire size was, but I believe it was a 325. All I know is the wheels were 22's. I've never been a huge fan of big wheels, but that seems to be the trend now a days.

RaiderNick said:
Mistertrustee Where are you from? I grew up in Visalia.
Lemoore

#19 ·
I really like those fender flares with the 06 front fascia. I would REALLY like to see something like that with the flares molded from the fender for a clean line look.

#22 ·
Good looking rig...

Wish they would make a MegaCab / Powerwaggon combo...

#23 ·
DeputyRAM said:
What him said

#24 ·
i feel the same way , the rims are to big , the tire has no side wall, that combo dont look good on a 4x4. my $0.02 cents

#25 ·
DeputyRAM said:
yup... looks like its definately someone whos running around from california... damn border hoppers! lol (Joke, not ment to offend any mexicans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.