DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALLY!!!! PICS OF NEW 315's

1K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  usmcrob 
#1 ·
Sorry it took so long but here are some pics of my truck with the new 315's. LOVE EM

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice....the PA 3" body lift would look good w/that combo also...

#6 ·
#8 ·
Looks awesome!

#9 ·
Looks "great". Now Ya Need That Lift :d

#11 ·
Sucks how hte price of thos has come up. WHen I bought some in 03 I $160 a tire and the lowest i found a couple months ago was over $200 so I wnt with Toyos this time. Your rig looks nice.

#15 ·
Looks great .love mine also, i got em for 185 each from Discount Tire a couple months ago, brought an ad in from DIESEL POWER magazine, 4wheelparts ad, they had em for 206.99, so discount gave em to me for 185 each. Sweeet.

#21 ·
Nice Meats!!

#22 ·
regal2200bow said:
look great on your truck.... outa curiousity i've been lookin at those tires.... how you like them?? how much did u pay?

I got them for a steal.....I was standing at the counter at 4wheelparts about to order them and my new shocks. The guy standing next to me overheard what I was wanting, turns to me and says," I got 5 brand new ones that I just pulled of my H2, you want em'?" So I say, "sure how much?" $500 for all five, the four that he had on the ground had less than 300 miles on them and still had the little rubber forming tabs, and the fifth one was his spare with 0 miles on it! So I got them for $100/tire. 4wheelparts wanted $210/tire. So total out the door was: $500-tires, $170-shocks, $170-mount, balance and alignment. Oh and then I had to get a Superchips!!!!!! :rck:

I love them. With the new shocks and SC tuner, I don't even notice any negative difference between the old and new....if anything I think it is better!

About them fitting on a 2wd truck....I have absolutely no idea. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.