DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw this.........and started to drool..lol!

3K views 81 replies 34 participants last post by  fromanhb 
#1 ·
I went to the Home & Garden Show in Fresno yesterday and while I was parking, I happened to find this sweet Mega Cab. It was debadged, so I don't know if it was a 1500 or 2500. It was an SLT with the Hemi in it. Anyways, I thought it looked awesome, so here's a few picts of the beast. The pictures just don't do it just though.

Attachments

See less See more
#78 ·
SamCarroll said:
BAH!

go change out of your belbottoms and get in to some pants that arent skin tight. those are for girls now!
alright sam calm down, i dont wear bellbottoms , and the thread has been hi jacked enough.... :D

#79 ·
I think the truck looks badass..... I look at it and think "wow, this ****ker's got enough money for a megacab, 22's, big tires, plus a lift"...
It's a cool truck, period. The tires aren't too low profile... He could still make it somewhere in the snow, which he won't have to in cali, he could probably get through a little bit of mud too.

#80 ·
want_2_be_low said:
I think the truck looks badass..... I look at it and think "wow, this ****ker's got enough money for a megacab, 22's, big tires, plus a lift"...
It's a cool truck, period. The tires aren't too low profile... He could still make it somewhere in the snow, which he won't have to in cali, he could probably get through a little bit of mud too.
:werd:

#81 · (Edited)
Alright, enough of this pissin contest. What do you think of my '03 "Ram Charger"? This was when I had my '03 2500. Nice morph, if I would say so myself.

:D

Attachments

#82 ·
jmbones said:
Alright, enough of this pissin contest. What do you think of my '03 "Ram Charger"? This was when I had my '03 2500. Nice morph, if I would say so myself.

:D
Seriously dodge needs to build something like that to compete with the excursion and suburban 2500.

Also that truck would look really good IMO if it where dropped 2 inches. Anyone make a quick photochop for us to look at?

EDIT: Looks like jmbones already did a chop, although I think that if it were 2 inches higher, it would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.