DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where to buy 1.7 rockers

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Dracos 
#1 ·
Thats my next mod.............1.7 rockers.

Who's (Mopar, H&S, Hughes..............what brand) and where can I get some (you know a store).

#2 ·
#3 ·
Cool............................will check them out.

Somewhere I found a whole kit for around $350, any idea's on whole kits?

#4 ·
whole kits are good, nice to have everything from single manufacturer. I think the MOPAR kit is actually made by Crane or Crower, I don't remember which one.
:drink:

#5 ·
You can now get all Mopar parts from Dave Smith Motors.

He will sell all parts for 10% over cost and there is no tax and free shipping to all of our members. (you must mention that you are from DodgeTalk.com)

Their phone # is: 877-572-7870

Heres a few prices:

R/T Cam= $341.00 (shipped to your door)
1.6 RR's = $253.83 (shipped to your door)
1.7 RR's $380.60 (shipped to your door)

Just some info I thought it would help!:D

-Scott:cool:

#8 ·
The Mopar ones are OK. I have them but I hate them. They're always coming loose. I wish I would have gotten the non-adjustable HS 1.7s since I'm not doing heads/cam or at least the Crowers.

The Mopars are good if you're looking for budget non-adjustable ones. Otherwise go with Crower or HS 1.7s.

#9 ·
R/T 4U2NV said:
The Mopar ones are OK. I have them but I hate them. They're always coming loose. I wish I would have gotten the non-adjustable HS 1.7s since I'm not doing heads/cam or at least the Crowers.

The Mopars are good if you're looking for budget non-adjustable ones. Otherwise go with Crower or HS 1.7s.
http://www.socaldakota.com/rockers.htm#

1.7 Crowers, $425 shipped to your door.

:)

Sam

#10 ·
whole kit.................

Crower 1.7 Rockers V8 1.7 ratio, Guide Plates, Studs, and longer Push Rods $580.00 =15 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.