Frame off D100 rebuild thread. - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

post #21 of 21 Old 05-02-2019, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
reek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
took me over a year to 'collect' the trucks before I even thought about starting the project. Since there are no real repro parts, for good or for bad, I figured I should have a good stock pile to start with. I had to drive 2 hours to trailer one truck back home. others were not much closer than that. the 92, the owner was motivated. I actually was able to convince them to drive the truck 1 1/2 hours to me.

ended up trading the 92 fenders, doors, tailgate and various parts for a few cases of IPA on craigslist. much less haggling over a few dollars that way and I get to cut out the middle man....

hopefully as soon as work normalizes, I can get back to the trucks and get a few more picks posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in