DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

halo projector wiring help

950 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  03RAM59L 
#1 ·
i just got my black projectors in the mail and there werent any instructions!
its says its a direct fit like OEM with no modification required, but there are several black red and white wires that power the LEDs. could someone help me with this installation? any help is appriciated. :help:

#2 ·
here is a pic

Attachments

#3 ·
anyone???>?

#5 ·
My halos had white and black wires. Probably your red is my white.

You need to splice the red ones to your parking lamp wires and the black ones to ground or your parking lamp grounds.

#7 ·
Keni is right and the white wires hook into what ever you want the LED's to light up with.

#9 ·
i ran all of my white and red wires together, then ran that to my parking lights. the black wires i ran together, and then to the ground for the parking lights. for me, the 3 wires were all different colors for the parking light harness, on both sides. i more or less guessed that the outside wire is the ground, and the middle wire is the power for the parking lights. so far mine have been great, with the exception of the crappy bulbs that came with mine. they recommend not to use HID's as they will probably melt the housing.

#10 ·
the fit is slightly less than i had hoped for, about double the gap between the light and the fender than with that of the stock fit. the lighting is AWESOME!! ill take some pics soon. thanks for direction on the wires

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.