2003 4plug ECU TMR mod success - Page 3 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #41 of 42 Old 12-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Redtruck-VA
Redtruck-VA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crasher76 View Post
I been running that mod since 2003
Ditto, I bought my truck new and think it was one of the first mods I did to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Greg
2003 RCSB SXT-Hemi - OEM Durango rims/275/60-18 tires, AeroForce-w/wideband, Trans 46RH, PPP Track Warrior, 6.1 dual coil ignition, 05 fuel pump, w/external reg, K&N -77 CAI, 90 BBK TB, 20% U/D, eFan, TCI FastGate shifter, AutoMeter Shiftlite, 180 thermostat, 2500HD OEM Trans Cooler, 3000 stall Edge Converter, 2500 manual PCM, DTT 4:10, LT's, Magnaflow SI/DO, duals cats, Mcgaughys 3/6 spindle kit, Caltracs traction bars, Aeon springs for bump stops Frt/Rear, 04 Laramie leather SLT 10 way seat and SLT leather steering wheel, CD/radio, stand alone OEM foglights, billet grille inserts, painted cowl (shaved) and upper bumper cover, Shaved tailgate w/EZdown, Shaved Antenna, Amplified hidden antenna, sliding rear window, welded steel Roll Pan, Hidden hitch, Sport mirrors, Painted Front bumper, Fiberglass tonneau cover, OEM bed liner, Triple gage pillar, billet gas door, de-badged, tint strip. With 89' D250 Diesel support vehicle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 42 Old 12-01-2011, 08:32 PM
jkdodge
The Pontoon!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammitman View Post
i noticed my converter acted funny like that too. my biggest thing was i didnt like the hard kick it would do from 2nd to 3rd gear. i soldered my wire back up. it defiantly shifts faster but i dont see enough performance increase to justify getting your neck snapped every time you take off lol
yup i thought it wasent worth accelerating up to 65 so i could let off the gas for a few seconds to let the tq lock up and then go back down to sixty

My current rig 2010 Dodge Ram 2500
My mud truck 67 dodge w200 318 (413 big block on the way) sittin on 38.5 tsl boggers
My previous vehicals
1987 Dodge W150 318 5inch stacks Purebread BEAST i still miss her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4.0 rusty but trusty i could stick my hand threw the door but it never burnt a drop of oil lol
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
11 jeep patriot 2.0

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in