New pics of the "ol'" girl... - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #21 of 26 Old 07-20-2011, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Shikity
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
Funny that I saw you on and pm'd you for a truck update and then saw this.

Truck looks as great as ever man! Welcome back!
Thanks!
LOL!! I just pm'ed you back bro!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.....Visual Mods: Yes.....
.Performance Mods: Yes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 Old 07-20-2011, 05:23 PM
srtsir

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Truck looks beautiful now drop it for god sake....Hey is that carbon hood???If so where did you get it, I want one..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2004 Dodge Ram K&N intake, MBRP exhaust, 4.56 Motive Gears, Diablo, DMH e-cutout,Tinted Windows, Hornblasters train horn kit, Tinted tails 3rd brake light and headlights, 2/4.5 Drop (spindles and flip kit), 6K HID's (headlights and fogs),Truxedo lo pro cover, Tailgate Wing, Recon LED tailgate strip, EFX rollpan, 22x10 black srt-10's, AAC dual halos,srt10 bumper,foxbox,12's
post #23 of 26 Old 07-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Bighorn07

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtsir View Post
Truck looks beautiful now drop it for god sake....Hey is that carbon hood???If so where did you get it, I want one..
It is dropped actually. It's a 4x4 with a 2/4.

Looks damn nice bro! This is post coils cut right? Also one of my favorite trucks on here.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.7 4x4 Inferno Red

-Vararam
-DiabloSport Predator
-Cherry Bomb Extreme Duals
-Retrax Tanneau
-Liquid Metal Flare 20's wrapped with Cooper Zeons
-Mcgaughys 2/4 drop
-20% Window Tint
-Chrome Handles
-Coverking Seat Covers
-Kenwood Dbl DIN HU, amp'd JL speaks all around, 2 10's under the backseat

*Next in line (no particular order)- Venom hood, TMD bumper Cover, painted grille and rear bumper, 180 stat, headers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 26 Old 07-20-2011, 09:30 PM
mattaleca

I love the black hood and then continuing the theme down the front. Are those Night Runner headlights?

*In Stock*
2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi

**Gone**
2008 Ram 1500 4.7
2006 Durango Limited Hemi
2005 "Black Bumble Bee" Ram 1500 Rumble Bee
2002 Ram 1500 4.7
1998 Dakota 3.9 5spd

*Glad to be Gone*
2002 Toyota Highlander (P.O.S)
1997 Honda Accord
post #25 of 26 Old 07-20-2011, 09:32 PM
olyeller68

Nice looking truck you got there! Just enough black to set it off without being over the top. Well done!

When was it ever a question of need?

Alantic Blue 2005 5.7 Hemi 2WD Quadcab, Laramie Package/Sport Package, 2/4 Drop, SnugTop Toneau, SRT-10 Wheels, SRT-10 Hood with Billet Grille Insert, Billet Bumper Insert, Stainless Handle Covers, Mopar Kicker Sub Woofer, Red LED Tails and 3rd, Hella 500's Behind The Grill, Retro-Fit Projector Headlights with Angel Eyes...

More to Come, Just Not Sure What Yet!

Blue Truck Club Member #139
post #26 of 26 Old 07-21-2011, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Shikity
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtsir View Post
Thank you.. she's a 4X4, and has been set down about 2.5 in the front and I'm not sure what the rear is at at this point, maybe 4.5" or 5". Not really sure. Once I figure out how to drop her down more w/o screwing up my front cv joints she'll come down a couple more inches. The hood is a steel factory SRT hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighorn07 View Post
It is dropped actually. It's a 4x4 with a 2/4.

Looks damn nice bro! This is post coils cut right? Also one of my favorite trucks on here.
Yes sir! Post coil cut. Half a coil just like we talked about. Rides just a little stiffer, but honestly, it needed that. To bouncy before. Once I buy new struts, I may experiment with some ground force 2" drop coils, made specificly for our 4x4s. Kore has inner cv joint pieces that could be the answer to not blowing them out. I dunno yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattaleca View Post
I love the black hood and then continuing the theme down the front. Are those Night Runner headlights?
Thank you. No, Night Runner headlights are 06 lights. They can be spotted by the amber strip at the bottom. All 06 headlamps have that amber strip. 07-08 lights do not. I took my lenses apart and painted them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olyeller68 View Post
Nice looking truck you got there! Just enough black to set it off without being over the top. Well done!
Thank you! I always try to find a balance...

.....Visual Mods: Yes.....
.Performance Mods: Yes.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in