$10,000 off sticker - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #21 of 30 Old 12-08-2007, 03:04 AM
ktran7209

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
12K off from MSRP

I got 12K off from MSRP, without dealer marked up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 Old 12-11-2007, 10:40 PM
timemachine

Discounts

Do you think I can get $10,000 off MSRP on an 08 Power Wagon?
post #23 of 30 Old 12-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Rocketmac
Back in the saddle again.

Send a message via AIM to Rocketmac Send a message via Yahoo to Rocketmac
Me too.. hey wait..

I bought my truck in March of this year and got right around $14,000 off sticker ($45,100-ish). Granted, I also had around $6k negative equity on my trade-in (2005 Dakota QC SLT).

Also check to see if your employer offer Chrysler discounts..... they are stackable with dealer incentives.. If the dealer says they don't, tell them to call Chrysler financial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-----------
2009 Sunburst Orange Pearl Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Sport
I'm back baby!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 Old 12-12-2007, 07:24 AM
funinak
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!

I got my truck yesterday and the dealer PAID ME $2 grand to drive it off the lot!!!!!! YEAH, really... Sorry I just had to. Reading all the posts it seems that the amount of $$$$ everyone was getting off sticker price or MSRP kept going higher and higher. The one-upmanship didn't stop. It just cracked me up, every new post someone got a BETTER deal than the last guy. Are we REALLY that competetive fellas? I understand that everyone WANTS to feel like they got the BEST deal but COME ON. When will it end?

2008 RAM Quadcab 4X4 4.7

MODS-O-PLENTY

Eph 6:10 "GOD'S Gear"WEAR IT!

Last edited by funinak; 12-12-2007 at 09:53 AM.
post #25 of 30 Old 12-12-2007, 08:18 AM
timemachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by funinak
I got my truck yesterday and the dealer PAID ME $2 grand to drive it off the lot!!!!!! YEAH really... Sorry I just had to. Reading all your posts the $$ off everyone was getting kept going up and up. It just cracked me up, every new post someone got a BETTER deal than the last guy. Are we REALLY that competetive fellas?
Yep..who doesn't want to get the most for their money? Most of the posters are simply trying to help others determine the fair market price of a truck, which is basically, what people are paylng. I believe as each one works his/her deal and is able to share it with us, we all win, Thank you to those who are willing to give us useful information.
post #26 of 30 Old 12-12-2007, 10:57 PM
RocketJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by timemachine
Do you think I can get $10,000 off MSRP on an 08 Power Wagon?

if they have one on the lot... helps to have many of something on the lot to get the best deals... supply and demand...

2007 2500 MEGACAB SLT 4x4
5.9 CTD / 48RE Auto
Patriot Blue / Slate
Sat/Nav, 3.73's, OE fogs, Dodge nerf bars,
17" OE Forged Alum. w/ 295/70 Nitto Grappler AT
post #27 of 30 Old 12-13-2007, 07:50 PM
bigchuck

Send a message via MSN to bigchuck
I bought mine in March, 06 leftover....I got a pretty good deal. ....$38,700 sticker Chrysler Emp. Price (dad's retired from Chrysler) 32,200 - 7,000 Incentives - another $1000 I got 'em to knock off = 24,200 out the door.

--Charlie

2006 Ram 1500 Sport White 4X4 QC
5.7 Hemi

Performamnce: Magnaflow Cat Back SS Exhaust, K&N Aircharger, Jet Stream Scoop, SuperChips 3815
Appearance: AutoSprings 2.0" Level Kit, 3" PA Body Lift, ProComp 8089s w/Dick Cepek FC 2's 35x12.50 18,
GrillCraft Black Mesh Grill, KCs Behind Grill, Silverstars, Go Rhino Dominator II's, Tinted Tails & 3rd, tinted headlights, Smoked Recon Cab Lights, Debadged
Other: Mopar Front and Transfer Case Skid Plates, 2500 Tow Hooks, Bushwacker Pocket Flares, Black Billet Shorty Antenna

2007 Durango SLT Inferno Red
5.7 Hemi

Westin Side Steps
No good stuff yet....wife's ride!!
post #28 of 30 Old 12-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Offroad Hemi

I am here looking for a MINIMUM that I should get my new 07' for.

I am looking at a new 07' 2500 QC/SB Sport HEMI 4x4 Flame Red. MSRP is $39480. In looking here I should be looking at paying no more than 29K. I have looked all over the internet for pricing, I found that the invoice is $34,8. However the real numbers will never be found on the internet. Dealers would never make any money if the "actual" cost was out there. So looking at what everyone else haggled to get is a good start.
post #29 of 30 Old 12-13-2007, 10:50 PM
RocketJohn

luckily even with those crazy incentives the Dodge trucks hold their value reasonably well... their cars? not so well...

2007 2500 MEGACAB SLT 4x4
5.9 CTD / 48RE Auto
Patriot Blue / Slate
Sat/Nav, 3.73's, OE fogs, Dodge nerf bars,
17" OE Forged Alum. w/ 295/70 Nitto Grappler AT
post #30 of 30 Old 12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
timemachine

I want a good deal too

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchuck
I bought mine in March, 06 leftover....I got a pretty good deal. ....$38,700 sticker Chrysler Emp. Price (dad's retired from Chrysler) 32,200 - 7,000 Incentives - another $1000 I got 'em to knock off = 24,200 out the door.
Wow..that is one great deal...I kinda doubt I can do that well on an 08 Power Wagon, anybody have an idea on what I can expect as a good price for a loaded (MSRP $50,000) Power Wagon????
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in