DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Towing/hauling/working Pics Thread

47K views 515 replies 150 participants last post by  shouri z 
#1 ·
This topic is getting some good results in the 2nd Gen Forums, so I thought I'd see what I could get in others :)

How about it? Who's got pictures of their truck being used as a truck, not just a trunk? Pics of your truck towing, hauling, working, or of mods that you've done to help your truck WORK, not just look pretty.

#153 ·
That should be the door into the bunk house. Also acts as an emergency exit

#154 ·
:thatfunny

#155 ·
The Hensley hitch is a good hitch I was looking at one and order the dvd for it to show me on how it preformed, it look nice and one day when I get a real toy to tow maybe I will get one.

#156 ·
That's dirty! No migets here, it's the bunk house entrance :) :)

#158 ·
It's all good man. I laughed my ass off when I read it. Good snappy comment, A+++

#159 ·
I laugh at it also.

#160 ·
Some of my stuff.....

MikeyB

#161 ·
Look out DodgeTalkers, I just figured out how to get my pictures on here. My wife will be so proud, I did it all by myself and I didn't freeze up the computer. :cool:

So with the first pic, it was last spring, I come home from work to find fresh bark mulch in the flower beds. I didn't figure it out at first, but the wife took her new truck for a load of mulch and unloaded it all herself. She said the kids, 2 & 4, loved it when the Loader dumped it's load into the truck bed.

Attachments

#162 ·
these are a few of what I tow

Here is my two toys that the ram tow

Attachments

#163 ·
The reason we bought a truck in the first place, our inherited travel trailer. It's a 93 Dutchmen, 26' and around 5500lbs loaded of a trip. We ended up loving camping with this style trailer, had a pop up previously, that we went out 12 times last year. And just this week we went out and bought a new 29' Jayco for a great price. It has bunks and a slide and about 500lbs heavier, no prob for the Hemi.

Attachments

#164 ·
MikeyB....who makes that red trailer you have....thats a tough looking rig.

#166 ·
Roaddane said:
And just this week we went out and bought a new 29' Jayco for a great price. It has bunks and a slide and about 500lbs heavier, no prob for the Hemi.
Got to say it.

Attachments

#167 ·
shep21 said:
MikeyB....who makes that red trailer you have....thats a tough looking rig.
It's from Performance Trailers. Made by Parker Trailers up in north Texas. The deck is 22' x 6.5' with 6k lbs axles/16" wheels. Electric brakes on both axles.

MikeyB

#168 ·
MikeyB said:
It's from Performance Trailers. Made by Parker Trailers up in north Texas. The deck is 22' x 6.5' with 6k lbs axles/16" wheels. Electric brakes on both axles.

MikeyB
thanks man, I'm gonna check them out....looks like quality stuff.

#169 ·
#170 ·
Nice setup roaddane, I will be going camper one day.

#171 ·
I like the toy you have 03whiteoffroad, nice very nice.

#172 · (Edited)
Here's my 2006 3500 MegaCab with my soon to be father inlaw's (or at least i hope) boat . A 2005 Hydra-Sport 25'

#173 ·
Is that the Cape May - Lewes ferry???

btw- nice pics, we have a Hydra Sport 2500 Vector Express.

#174 ·
yea we pick it up today!! i think that is what his boat is.

#175 ·
sweeet! where did you get it from? I assume somewhere in NJ?....ours has twin yamahas too, great setup.

#176 ·
Here is the new pics before truck has been cleaned or pre-delivery inspected.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.