In serious need of help - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

post #1 of 2 Old 04-23-2016, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
peep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
In serious need of help

So I have been having some problems with my Dart, so many so that I am getting to the point of never wanting to own another dodge. I am just frustrated with the entire car. If these were operating correctly it would not be that bad of a car, but anyhow here is the list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Hands free is not working. When connected the outgoing voice is garbled and robotic. It is both with the hands free controls and calling. This led me to the next issue.

2. While trying to see if a wire was loose or needed to be reset I was pulling fuses that I thought would power the radio or the BCM. While doing this though I did remove a plug in the fuse box under the dashboard on the drivers side. Later I found out that it might have belonged to the BCM. Now I have a TFT display and it is white as opposed to the black it is supposed to be. All the images are inverted as far as color goes. It looks like film negatives.

3. The blind spot monitoring system says that it is not on. The funny thing about that is that my car doesn't have a blind spot monitoring system.

4. When you have the headlights or running lights on and you hit the breaks or you turn on the passenger turn signal, it gives you a warning saying that parking light is out. This happens every time. I have had people look at it and the light is working.

The car has almost 80k on it and now warranty. If there is any help that you could offer that would be great. Pictures of what I am talking of are below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150128_205727.jpg (564.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20150128_205810.jpg (598.9 KB, 1 views)
Quote Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-23-2016, 01:24 PM
snow cheif

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage
whenever you unplug anything on the can harnesses the battery should be disconnected. that being said go disconnect the battery and re seat the plug you disturbed. make sure you did not bend/pull out any pins or sockets. also there is a tsb out on the dart radios with nav. if that does not work you may be paying for dealer diagnostics.

Tags
cluster , tft

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in