Adding fog lights & a rattle - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

post #1 of 1 Old 12-28-2014, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
it's all dodge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Adding fog lights & a rattle

About 2 months ago I bought a NEW 2013 Aero Dart 1.4 auto DDCT. It was sitting on a lot for a year or more with 62 miles on it before I drove it.

I was hoping to add Siruis to the 8.4" but I guess I can't do that.

I do want to add fog lights, does anybody know if I add the lights, is there a place to connect them to in the light wiring harness up front as well as at the switch in the dash? Is it pre wired for fogs?

Within 3 days we heard some rattles which the techs at the dealership admitted to hearing, but they can't find it. They did replace the doom lamp. I know the rattle does not go away with light pressure on the brake pedal. The dealership says that Dodge has had this issue but they don't want to tear into the dash on every one to look for the problem.

As far as my mileage, so far a best of 36.6 mpg hand calculated after driving a lot of 55-60 mph in the hills, and some in town driving in Liitle Rock, then about 40 minutes waiting to get out of a concert in traffic, plus I kept it running while my lady waited for me to get a motel room. It was showing up to 38 after some flat interstate driving.

My lady's drive to work is half highway at 70 mph, and then curvy, hilly roads, which usually end up with some slow poke going 40 mph and forcing the car to go to fifth and fourth gear a lot.
Quote Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in