Heater problem - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #21 of 23 Old 02-12-2007, 06:08 PM
brandonh420
Northernmost Chevy Killer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks bro. I was hoping to see a diagram before I get back into it. Hopefully I will be able to figure something out. Thanks again.

Brandon
2005 Dodge Ram QC 4x4 Daytona Edition

Interior Mods-Hotbox enclosure,1 10" Infinity Kappa Perfect sub,Infinity Kappa 3way 6x9's up front and 6.5's in the back,powered by a 6 channel Infinity amp,signal from Sanyo 7" touchscreen in dash DVD,molded mopar rams head floormats,20% tint all the way around,autostart and alarm system.

Exterior Mods-Debadged,Dewinged,Lt Sport Extreme Flat Tonneau,SRT-10 replica chrome 22x10's wrapped in 305/40/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero's,Silverstar heads and fogs.

Performance Mods-Superchips 3815,Airram intake,scoop and power wire(thanks Nick).

Mods On The Shelf-2/4.5 drop kit(thanks Brian),shorty wires and caliper paint.

Future Mods-Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads,radar detector,Hambek Customs driver side rear body kit w/o cutout,electric cutout,new tips moved to in front of rear tires,new stripe,better plugs,longtube ceramic coated headers,traction bars,air horn,4.56 gears and maybe an STS turbo with all the goodies and more that hasn't even been thought up yet.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 02-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Jmw132001

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmw132001 Send a message via Yahoo to Jmw132001
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonh420
Thanks bro. I was hoping to see a diagram before I get back into it. Hopefully I will be able to figure something out. Thanks again.
your welcome. Hope ya get it fixed

Justin
Resigned July 19th 2011
COIN HOLDERS ASSOCIATION MEMBER # 88

Beta tester for online games.

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 qc sport 360 4x4
208,300 original miles (as of 9-25-10)
new transfer case, brakes, shocks, radiator, water pump(twice cause of faulty parts), front balls joints, trak bar, front u-joints, tires, heater core.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #23 of 23 Old 02-20-2007, 04:36 AM
ramtough97

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just a thought guys try unplugging your a/c compressor and see if that helps, I read somewhere that when you are running on defrost the the compressor kicks on to dehumidify the air and if it is low on freon or if the evaporator coil is dirty it will frost over and create too much cold air. Worked for me on my 97 ram and I had done everything you guys have done and was still getting cold air out the defroster until I unplugged the compressor. Hope it works for you too.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in