Where to Find Current Rebates/Incentives on '08? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 5 Old 03-01-2008, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
azdodger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Where to Find Current Rebates/Incentives on '08?

Hey guys-
I'm thinking of purchasing a new 2008 Ram 1500, QC, Short bed. I'm seeing plenty of posts talking about the factory to dealer rebates, and then the dealer to customer rebates/incentives- where are you finding these figures? I've been searching the net all night, not finding anything accurate. Edmunds says one thing, another site says another.

How can I find CURRENT incentives/rebates going on? I know the dealers are BEGGING to give these things away- but I'd like to know EXACTLY what I am working with below invoice before I make my purchase.
Thanks!
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-01-2008, 10:45 PM
chromeladyracin

I just got 08 laramie QC 1500 on Monday the window sticker was 43,850 after the rebates and some work I got the truck for 33,000 out the door price. With the unlimited drivetrain waranty. I got 5000 off from Dodge, 1000 off dealer and the other 4000 I guess I got lucky. I was looking at the SLT that was 33,000 and they were parked next to each other. I told the salesman I was going to look at all brands of trucks and buy the one that has the most options at the best price. Once they had me inside, they wanted to move a truck I could tell. Sales manager came over and said if you will buy today I sell you the laramie for the same price as the SLT. Couldnt pass that offer up.
post #3 of 5 Old 03-01-2008, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
azdodger

(Thread Starter)
All the newspaper ads here are advertising about $10k off for 'rebates' and 'preferred customer discounts' off of their MSRPs. Now, I know that's advertising- but... seems about par from what I"m reading. So, if MSRP on the truck is about 32k- if I could get it for 20k + TTL is that a decent deal? Or can I get it even lower? Dodge dot com says there's a $5500 rebate now- but what about factory to dealer rebates? Where can I find out about those?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-01-2008, 11:52 PM
FreeLantz
Jeep Driver

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Quote:
I know the dealers are BEGGING to give these things away
Who told you that?

David Lantz
2013 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "10th Anniversary"

President, Texas Four Wheel Drive Organization Sugar Land Chapter
facebook.com/TX4WDSL

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 Old 03-02-2008, 09:02 AM
duso02

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdodger
Hey guys-
I'm thinking of purchasing a new 2008 Ram 1500, QC, Short bed. I'm seeing plenty of posts talking about the factory to dealer rebates, and then the dealer to customer rebates/incentives- where are you finding these figures? I've been searching the net all night, not finding anything accurate. Edmunds says one thing, another site says another.

How can I find CURRENT incentives/rebates going on? I know the dealers are BEGGING to give these things away- but I'd like to know EXACTLY what I am working with below invoice before I make my purchase.
Thanks!

Customer rebates are easy to find and are as listed at Dodge, edmunds, etc. The factory-to-dealer incentives are different, well hidden, and change often. There is no known listing of them that I've heard of, but you my find them as easily as asking the dealer. Some print them in their ads, along with a bunch of other discounts that you may not even qualify for (student, farm, CDL discounts), to make the price look cheap as hell.

LOU

2011 Blue Ram Sport QC HEMI 4x4

Military Truck Club Member #16

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies,
the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any
group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States
Marine Corps!"-- Eleanor Roosevelt
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in