DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheel bearing

829 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  shelbymopar89 
#1 · (Edited)
my front drivers side wheel bearings gonna be in tomorrow any tips or advise? im sure its gonna be cold outside so i wanna make it as quick as possible. last weekend i tried to ge the rotor off with no luck. im gonna get some pb blaster to see if that works. i tried some lube spray stuff i had and even a little heat on the rotor and still couldnt get it off. any advise would be great thanks, Mike

03 2500 ram 2wd btw

#2 ·
I just recently did my front brake pads/rotors and to be honest, I had to take a good size chisel and bang the hell out of the old rotors all around the circumference and they finally came free. I sprayed pb blast on them as well and be sure to take off the little clips on the wheel stud before banging them off as well. As far as the wheel bearing specifically, sorry I can't help much there. Best of luck to you though

#4 ·
shelby thats what i plan on doing.

well i didnt get to do the wheel bearing today. i called the parts store and they said its not there yet and they didnt know where it was. so i waited while they tracked it down and turns out its on a insane backorder! nice of them to take my money and not ever tell me its on backorder, they told me 3 days max. so i called around everywhere and no one could get it. i ended up ordering one throgh the dealer for $360 :( they swear up and down it will be there before noon tomorrow so looks like i get to do it then. too bad its gonna snow tonight good times lol...........Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.