lets Start A Installer List Weekend Installers - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 4 Old 11-13-2007, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
SupermaXX Hemi
SupermaXX Hemi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
lets Start A Installer List Weekend Installers

It would make it pretty nice if we could set up a couple of threads about different types of installation cams,gears,superchargers,smt6 piggybacks turbochargers just to name a few, that people with mechanical skills can help us people with not so much mechanical skills out and make some money in the process and new friends at the same time and DRINK BEER. I would like to start a list of people who can instal these types of things and where they are located at. To help people like me learn new stuff so maybe next time I can do it myself.
I hope everyone else likes this Idea? Because some of these shops I fell are taking advantage of guys like me and charging 1700 dollars to do a 4x4 gear instal. Thats what I was quoted at a few places and I have heard of several people getting it done for a few hundred bucks or less.

Please help us all out guys.

Also I am talking to all those doit yourselfers out of their garage not all these companies guys who do if for a few hundred dollars and a CASE OF BEAR.

2003 1500 Hemi 4x4,SIDEWINDER CAM,4.56 Gears,Sharadon Stage III,Valve Body,Dynatech LongTube Headers,Dynatech Cats,Magnaflow Exhaust,Flex-Lite E-fan,6.1 Springs,6.1 Push Rods,180 thermo,K&N FIPK,Taylor Shorties yellow.
All gone now Now I have a F150EcoBoost miss my MOPAR

Last edited by SupermaXX Hemi; 11-13-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-13-2007, 11:09 PM
AIR_RAM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
I just responded to you the other post you made about the gears... We do have a shop contracted out to do all our installs. The prices are among the lowest I have seen.

CLICK IMAGE TO TAKE YOU TO www.AIRRAM.com

All you need to do is order what you need, it starts off as $335.00 LABOR for 2x4 and $670.00 LABOR for 4x4's.

If you bring your own gears then your good to go. The install kits are included with the install unless your adding an aftermarket carrier which would requior the carrier bearings. Its all right there for you.

You will save more if you buy everything on our site... I dont think you will find any prices ANY lower then ours.

As soon as you place your order I will have our Gear guy call you to make an appointment.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

4.7L PERFORMANCE ENTHUSIAST - DODGE RAM's, DAKOTA's, DURANGO's & JEEP's.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 11-13-2007, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
SupermaXX Hemi
SupermaXX Hemi

(Thread Starter)
Thanks Air Ram but I was looking for more Weekend warriors who know how to do this stuff out of their garage nothing aginst you but some of use just cant afford some of the prices for labor anymore. and it not that it is overpriced at all I think yall have good prices but yall have to charge more because you have employees to pay. This thread is more for guys like SAWCUT64 who likes to do cam installs and is very good at them if I when to a shop to have my cam installed I could never afford it but with guys like Sam he helps us poor people out. See Airram you were probably one of these guys I am talking about and now you have your own shop right if so you probably only charged a few dollars and BEER because it was just you. Please dont take this as bashing you I admire all you have done and hope nothing but the best for your company.

2003 1500 Hemi 4x4,SIDEWINDER CAM,4.56 Gears,Sharadon Stage III,Valve Body,Dynatech LongTube Headers,Dynatech Cats,Magnaflow Exhaust,Flex-Lite E-fan,6.1 Springs,6.1 Push Rods,180 thermo,K&N FIPK,Taylor Shorties yellow.
All gone now Now I have a F150EcoBoost miss my MOPAR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-13-2007, 11:37 PM
bcdalton

Awesome gear installation price for both 2wd and 4wd. Airram, I wished you lived in Cali. for those great installation prices. My gears and installation cost $950 for a 2wd.

2001 Dodge Ram Ext. Cab 5.9 2wd

Gibson Exhaust System/ Gibson Headers/ AEM Brute Force Intake/ Fastman 50mm Throttle Body/ 4:56 Gears/ Hughes Towing Cam/ Hughes Iron Ram Heads/ Hughes FI Air Gap Intake Manifold / APS Super Shift Kit/ SCT Tune/ Deep Tranny Pan

God Squad For Eternity
Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment."

Red Truck Club Member #122
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in