Whooooo, I'm now DATALOGGING!!! - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 6 Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
adamsredlines

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Whooooo, I'm now DATALOGGING!!!

We got the Dynojet Wideband Commander up and running, went out for a few runs to get some datalogs. Its pretty cool to be able to see the AF throughout the RPM, and hopefully this is the ticket to get my truck runnin GOOD. I think the new exhaust richened it up some to help with the lean condition, but its still running a bit leaner than I think it should. Anywho, I'm just kind excited, and thought I'd share.
Now if we can just get the SCT working properly.
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
KB112

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to KB112
Props dude.

KB

2004 5.7L Quad Cab
1/8: [email protected] --- 1/4: [email protected]
Exterior: Blacked Out 06-20"s, 295/50-20 Falkens, 2/4 Drop - Hotchkis coils/DJM Flip, Sport Conversion, Mopar Air Dam, Good Hood, ARE Cover, Rollpan, Mopar fuel door, LED 3rd Brakelight, Black Headlights, HID Fogs, Powdercoated Black SS Grille, Homebrew Powdercoated bumper grill with smoked turn signals
Interior: Infinity pkg, Slammed1 Bezel, BedRug, SRT Pillar
Performance: Hotchkis F/R SwayBars, Bilsteins, MIT tube, AEM Wideband, Comp 260, 6.1L Pushrods, 6.1L Exhaust Springs, QTP Cutout, Super Chips, NGK 4306s, Taylor Wires, TransGo Shift Kit, AT3030, CalTracs.
Awaiting Install:Thorley Mid's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 Old 11-13-2007, 09:29 PM
bcdalton

Good to hear. With the datalogging info, Josh should be able to nail down your tunes. Hopefully, the SCT tuning will be resolved in a few days. Please keep us posted. Also, was the wide band difficult to install. Thinking of getting one for my SCT programmer. Thanks!

2001 Dodge Ram Ext. Cab 5.9 2wd

Gibson Exhaust System/ Gibson Headers/ AEM Brute Force Intake/ Fastman 50mm Throttle Body/ 4:56 Gears/ Hughes Towing Cam/ Hughes Iron Ram Heads/ Hughes FI Air Gap Intake Manifold / APS Super Shift Kit/ SCT Tune/ Deep Tranny Pan

God Squad For Eternity
Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment."

Red Truck Club Member #122
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 11-13-2007, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
adamsredlines

(Thread Starter)
Jacob did the majority of the install...most of it is plug in with connectors, then there's the power, a few grounds, and you have to splice in for the RPM signal, which we did on the injector wire based off of suggestions from board members. The kit is intimidating when you open it, quite a few wires, but its not bad at all.
post #5 of 6 Old 11-13-2007, 09:52 PM
bcdalton

Thanks for the reponse. I appreciate it.

2001 Dodge Ram Ext. Cab 5.9 2wd

Gibson Exhaust System/ Gibson Headers/ AEM Brute Force Intake/ Fastman 50mm Throttle Body/ 4:56 Gears/ Hughes Towing Cam/ Hughes Iron Ram Heads/ Hughes FI Air Gap Intake Manifold / APS Super Shift Kit/ SCT Tune/ Deep Tranny Pan

God Squad For Eternity
Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment."

Red Truck Club Member #122
post #6 of 6 Old 11-13-2007, 11:11 PM
AIR_RAM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Good deal, I cant wait till you get the SCT tune installed... man your going to love this it!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

4.7L PERFORMANCE ENTHUSIAST - DODGE RAM's, DAKOTA's, DURANGO's & JEEP's.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in