DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome girlfriend, hehehe pics tomorrow

3K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  05RamtoughHEMI 
#1 ·
My girlfriend had borrowed my truck today to do a couple things while I replaced a tire on her car, I get it back and here she had spent something like 4 hours cleaning it, hand waxing it and shining up my wheels. Damn was I surprised and exstatic. I have been working way too many hours and neglecting my truck my man she looks purdy. :D :rck:

#27 ·
watch out it is a trick

Watch out she is trying to trick you! I fell for this 35+ years ago. It cost me $2 down and very thing I have made for the past 35+ years of my life.

She will use this as a trick and then once she "catches you" the honey moon is over.

Now that I am "caught" when she cleans my truck I have to look at car to see if she wrecked it. Watch out for people bearing gifts.

Dave

PS. I got her her own truck so she can stay out of mine.

#28 ·
Ohio Dodge Dave said:
Watch out she is trying to trick you! I fell for this 35+ years ago. It cost me $2 down and very thing I have made for the past 35+ years of my life.

She will use this as a trick and then once she "catches you" the honey moon is over.

Now that I am "caught" when she cleans my truck I have to look at car to see if she wrecked it. Watch out for people bearing gifts.

Dave

PS. I got her her own truck so she can stay out of mine.

Can you say..."counseling?..."
:D

And, yah, we want to see pics of the girlfriend, not the truck! :D

#32 ·
:thatfunny :rck: :rck: :werd:

#33 ·
phreakboy said:
My girlfriend had borrowed my truck today to do a couple things while I replaced a tire on her car, I get it back and here she had spent something like 4 hours cleaning it, hand waxing it and shining up my wheels. Damn was I surprised and exstatic. I have been working way too many hours and neglecting my truck my man she looks purdy. :D :rck:
How much do you want for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.