My 06-08 projector Test - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeMoN-HeMi
(Thread Starter)
My 06-08 projector Test

ok i took these in on trade for some headlight work, i never really liked these projector setups, but i couldnt help but be curious, i would give these lights a poor score, the light output was not anywhere near what oem was, and are not fun to align, they have a nice cut-off line that you would expect from anyprojector, The high beam output was excellent, the LEDs and halos are interesting looking if you like that kind of thing, they will be coming off my truck so that i can put back on my custom made headlights and my new 8k HID kit, but that will wait untill after i recover from wrecking the reg cab today, they werent damaged but my bumper was,anyways since im sure some of you want to see, here are some installed pix

Official DodgeTalk Lighting/Wiring Expert & Retired Moderator- Daniel

2003 1500 HEMI QC -Slammed and Sprayed,
2014 Ram 1500 Black on Black Edition HEMI! - The hauler
2013 Charger - The Toy
1995 Camaro - The Project

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Dont Spread my Wealth, Spread my Work Ethic!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Debt is normal, be WEIRD" - Dave Ramsey

Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
i might add that i used the cheapest bulbs i could find for the headlights, since when i recieved them a few were burnt out, so that could lead to the sub par lighting

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #3 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Retired DT Staff

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 0212353 Send a message via MSN to 0212353 Send a message via Yahoo to 0212353
saw some of these pics in the Houston GTG thread, wondered when you put those ugly things on!!!

How bad is the truck? You rear end someone or something? You ok?

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

/ Need a quote? Email me please -

Fukken Wax Specials:
/ Join our
page!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0212353 View Post
saw some of these pics in the Houston GTG thread, wondered when you put those ugly things on!!!

How bad is the truck? You rear end someone or something? You ok?
yeah i rearended someone, im fine the truck just needs a new bumper now

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #5 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:16 PM
RubberFrog
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Glad to hear you took them off.

'07 QCSB, Flame Red 5.7 4x4 SLT
Performance:
Internal: Custom Cam, 180 T-Stat - Intake: Ported Throttle Body, K&N Filter - Exhaust: Edelbrock Shorties, Magnaflow Y Pipe, Raceland Cutout, Dumped Gibson Catback
Tuning & Monitoring: SuperChimps, Aeroforce Interceptor w/ afr
Suspension & Tires:
Lift: 6" Suspension, 3" Body Lift - Wheels: Custom Painted BMF S.O.T.A.s, 37" Trail Grapplers, Mopar Wheel Well Liners
Appearance:
Bed: Leer 100XQ Shell, Line-x XTRA, Defender Roof Rack - Other: SRT Hood, Bushwacker Pocket Flares,Tow Mirrors, Nerf Bars, 2500 Tow Hooks, Shorty Antenna, Tactical Grill
AV:
Tunes: Kenwood DDX512, Infinity Reference Speakers, Kicker 10" Sub, Kicker 400.1 Amp, FoxBox - Video: 10.4" TFT-LCD Flip-down Overhead Monitor, R Cam, Chuck Norris Kicked My Ass
Lighting:
Led Tails, Smoked Cab Lights, 4x VisionX 180w, Hella 500's

post #6 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Retired DT Staff

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 0212353 Send a message via MSN to 0212353 Send a message via Yahoo to 0212353
kinda wonder how bad they would look with eyelids on 'em.

Sucks to hear about that truck man - I guess thats one way to get your paintable cap though!

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

/ Need a quote? Email me please -

Fukken Wax Specials:
/ Join our
page!

post #7 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0212353 View Post
kinda wonder how bad they would look with eyelids on 'em.

Sucks to hear about that truck man - I guess thats one way to get your paintable cap though!
my fault so no im not getting the cap unless i find one, but im going to pick up a new bumper tomorrow if everything goes right

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #8 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberFrog View Post
Glad to hear you took them off.
x2

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #9 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:23 PM
-Arana-
-Arana-

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
glad to see nothing happened to you

2012 Express Hemi Ram
Flowmaster super44/Magnaflow Y pipe/Vararam Ram Air Intake/Belltech SP 2/4 drop/U-2 55 24s/5 inch Pypes black tips/1400 Pioneer DVD/Xtant 5Channel Amp/Kicker CVR 12/Pioneer 6x9s all around/ Viper Alarm 5704/Rear View Camera/Smoked Taillights/Smoked 3rd Brake light/LED Reverse and Cargo Lights/Debadged/Custom Texans Badges/LED bulbs everywhere/Switchbacks/Black housing headlights/Tint/Eyebrow Tint/Mr. Norms roof spoiler/

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Gone But not forgotten 2008 4.7 RAM
post #10 of 26 Old 02-22-2009, 10:27 PM
tctwg

Send a message via Yahoo to tctwg
Post up pics of of my low beam H1 I sent you so you could test. Hopefully I wont need to drive at night anytime soon

Military Truck Club Member #6
Dodgetalk.com 345 Enthusiast Member #41
Black Truck Club Member #131

"Off-Road" Package Club #35
HID Club Member #30
Twiggy HID Club Member #1

D2S Infiniti Bi-Xenon Projectors 6000k
D2S Projector Fog Lights 6000k
H3 KC Lights 6000k

SINGLE BEAM, DUAL BEAM, BI-XENON, BI-XENON4

post #11 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tctwg View Post
Post up pics of of my low beam H1 I sent you so you could test. Hopefully I wont need to drive at night anytime soon
dont worry twiggy i will, and just another update, im supposed to pick up a new bumper today for $80, has foglights in it and everything, so wish me luck

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #12 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 12:52 PM
nohillbilly
Chrome Killer

Did you get the PM I sent you Demon?
post #13 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohillbilly View Post
Did you get the PM I sent you Demon?
No sir I did not, but i do love the avatar

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #14 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Big Boi

Did you ever try the Hids in them? Im interested in getting some. But dont wanna sacrafice output.

BBK Shotrie's - Magnaflow 14" - Magnaflow "Y" - K&N 77-1561KP - 180° Tstat - 12" Chrome tips - Resonator Delete - 3865 - Train Horns - Hella's "Behind the Grill" - 6K HID's - Tinted Tails -Painted Heads - Lowered with Cut Coils

post #15 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boi View Post
Did you ever try the Hids in them? Im interested in getting some. But dont wanna sacrafice output.
im waiting on the tester bulb from twiggy to come in, and i will post pix on the difference between the halogen bulb and the HID

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #16 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Big Boi

PM sent

BBK Shotrie's - Magnaflow 14" - Magnaflow "Y" - K&N 77-1561KP - 180° Tstat - 12" Chrome tips - Resonator Delete - 3865 - Train Horns - Hella's "Behind the Grill" - 6K HID's - Tinted Tails -Painted Heads - Lowered with Cut Coils

post #17 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 01:05 PM
nohillbilly
Chrome Killer

PM sent again.
post #18 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohillbilly View Post
PM sent again.
replied

2013 Charger - The Toy

post #19 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 01:10 PM
cmns2500
Senσr Member

Send a message via AIM to cmns2500 Send a message via Yahoo to cmns2500
god, daniel, those things make me wanna..........

CJ AKA Homie Mango

02 Taco
post #20 of 26 Old 02-23-2009, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
DeMoN-HeMi
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmns2500 View Post
god, daniel, those things make me wanna..........

2013 Charger - The Toy

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in