What options make up a BIG HORN edition? - Page 3 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #41 of 50 Old 01-06-2009, 07:55 PM
NJDodger
Lets go DEVILS!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NJDodger
Thunder Road trucks were for the NE, Lonestar for Texas, and Big Horn was for everywhere else. And the badges were not part of my '06 package though the dealer got me a set at no cost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2006 Dodge Ram
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 50 Old 01-06-2009, 10:00 PM
BobtheBuilder

I was just about to ask about that I see lonestars all the time and randomly big horns but i hadnt even heard of a thunder road before this forum

Bob
2005 QC Black w/scratches and a few more dents now
1500 4x4
3.92's
265/70-17 destination a/t
But I keep it clean
post #43 of 50 Old 01-06-2009, 11:17 PM
kstrd23

Quote:
Originally Posted by psd1 View Post
But not necessarily the Chrome Clad 20's right?
yea at a local dealership there is 8 qc "bighorns" left and none of them have the chrome clads. My bighorn has the "cool chrome" pkg. chrome clad rims, side steps, spears, exhaust tip and grill

Keith
08 1500 QC Big Horn Hemi 4WD

Cool Vanilla Truck Club Member #3
White Truck Club Member # 171
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 50 Old 01-06-2009, 11:52 PM
psd1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDodger View Post
Thunder Road trucks were for the NE, Lonestar for Texas, and Big Horn was for everywhere else. And the badges were not part of my '06 package though the dealer got me a set at no cost.
Ah ha, now where getting down to business. I had never heard of a Thunder Road edition myself either.
post #45 of 50 Old 01-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Shots
Don't fear the sheepdog

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDodger View Post
.......And the badges were not part of my '06 package though the dealer got me a set at no cost.
The door badges were not on my '07 either. The only Big Horn badge was on the tailgate.

Shots:
2014 CC Sport 4x4

Mods:
Level / Zone lift / Tint 50 fronts 10 backs / Custom BedRug / Extang Solid Fold / Partial Debadge / Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315-70-17 on Classic III rims / PSI Autorestyling flares / Pacer cab lights

If only you could understand what it's like to go home to your family, greeted with smiles and kisses like any other day, and not have the heart to tell them you almost didn't make it home. Respect those who protect and serve.
The unwanted, being underpaid, who will go unappreciated, doing the unthinkable, for the ungrateful.
post #46 of 50 Old 02-23-2009, 12:16 AM
pettyracing

hey im new to this forum... i just traded my black 99 5.9 swb sport for a new to me 06 qc hemi 4x4.. bighorn is on the build sheet in the glove box but, no decals on the truck? they had a 2wd thunder road, and another bighorn there that said bighorn.. the bighorn badged qc was $900 more with more miles and same options.. mine has new tires and 10k less miles. i guess the BH emblems are just a selling tactic???
post #47 of 50 Old 02-23-2009, 06:28 AM
NJDodger
Lets go DEVILS!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to NJDodger
First and foremost, Welcome to DT and as soon as you get your posts up get some pics up of your truck.

Not all of the badges were on the trucks from the factory. Seems particularly that many '06s came w/o these badges. I believe it was dealer add on at time of delivery.

Your dealer might comp you a sent of badges for it if you ask but since it's used I'm not sure if they will.

2006 Dodge Ram

post #48 of 50 Old 02-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Shots
Don't fear the sheepdog

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
As NJDodger said, welcome to Dodgetalk.

I know some dealers included the door badges in the glove box, for you to install yourself. Being used, those are long gone if they were ever there. You could try ebay for them. I think they go around $25.

Shots:
2014 CC Sport 4x4

Mods:
Level / Zone lift / Tint 50 fronts 10 backs / Custom BedRug / Extang Solid Fold / Partial Debadge / Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315-70-17 on Classic III rims / PSI Autorestyling flares / Pacer cab lights

If only you could understand what it's like to go home to your family, greeted with smiles and kisses like any other day, and not have the heart to tell them you almost didn't make it home. Respect those who protect and serve.
The unwanted, being underpaid, who will go unappreciated, doing the unthinkable, for the ungrateful.
post #49 of 50 Old 02-24-2009, 01:58 PM
pettyracing

thanks... i sure will get some up asap... Yea they are gettin me the doors and the bighorn ram for the back.....!!!!!
post #50 of 50 Old 02-24-2009, 02:39 PM
wazslow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobtheBuilder View Post
dont forget the big horn badge, so everybody knows you have it
That was the first thing i took off when I got my new truck home in my driveway...lol.

2008 Dodge Ram QC/SB 4x4 HEMI
<---Sold
- Diablo Predator, VaraRam Intake (not yet installed), Looking for exhaust..

Sold for 2009 Corvette! Blade Silver, Z51, 6 speed manual!

2010 Ram CC <----Sold
hemi, 4x4, Deep Water Blue Pearl, bucket seats, tech group, etc!!

2014 Ram Express CC
hemi, 4x4, White, 3.92's, 8 speed
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in