post #1 of 9 Old 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
dodgerider666
Black Sunshine!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Question Missing Part

I know the pics really really suck sorry but does anyone know what that wire is supposed to go to?

THKS for any help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0306091518.jpg (71.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 0306091519.jpg (58.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 0306091519a.jpg (62.3 KB, 2 views)

Irish Republican Army (I.R.A) Pride
May Erin's Harp and The Starry Flag United Ever Be
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A Coward Dies A Thousand Times, A Warrior Only Once.

Death Gear Prez #666 (Manual Transmission Club)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Link->)

Don't TOUCH my Truck Club#14

Black Truck Club Member #162

4X4 Club #37

100,000 + Mile Club #666 (222,XXX)
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-06-2009, 04:32 PM
mrmonster292

My pickup has the same missing component. I looked into it some and the only thing i could find on schematics was that is where the ABS module is supposed to be mounted. I'm not sure if that's it for sure, i don't know if there was a recall on any ABS parts on these things or not.
post #3 of 9 Old 03-06-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
dodgerider666
Black Sunshine!

(Thread Starter)
Yeah I tried looking it up to but everywhere I look it’s not there. Looks like I might have to hit up the old stealership and ask them probly tell me it’s a $90 part to haha

(Link->)

4X4 Club #37

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 03-06-2009, 11:53 PM
RamThis

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Not knowing what year model you pictured here, I just went and looked at my 96 and 2000 Rams, and neither one have that wire. My 2000's setup is TOTALLY different. My 96 has the same master cylinder and the wire coming off the bottom tubes, but over where yours has that white wire coming out, mine has a small round plug with about 4 wires going to it, coming out of the loom in the same spot, but nothing connects to it.

Helifino man....

2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Single Cab, 5.9 Auto, 4.10's, Auburn LSD, Edelbrock headers, 2.5" true duals with crossover, MSD Superconductors, APS Plenum Kit, Level10 Trans kit, Trans-Go shift kit, 2-4 BellTech Drop, SS/T rims, Toyo Proxes ST 285-60-17's, Sir Michaels Roll Pan and tailgate handle relocator, Keystone bumper cover with light openings, PIAA fogs, painted grille shell, painted Street Scene Speed Grille Inserts, SCT XCAL-2, Alpine head unit, Infinity Components front, Infinity Coaxials back, Infinity 500W 4 channel amp, Infinity Basslink, new dash, steering wheel, and guage bezel.

1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab, 5.9 Auto, 4.10's, Detroit Locker, Race Truck Trends Nascar Bumper, Painted SS/T Stripes, Alpine HU, Alpine Sound Field Processor, MTX Thunderform. 5.9L bored .030 over, Sealed Power coated pistons, balanced and polished crank, Comp 210 Cam, MP Timing Chain tensioner, Melling HV oil pump, 1.92 oversized valves and mild porting, Pacesetter Longtube Headers, FMS 24lb Injectors, Level10 Transmission kit, Trans-Go shift kit, 5 gear OD Planetary. Way more to come.
post #5 of 9 Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
dodgerider666
Black Sunshine!

(Thread Starter)
Oh sorry I have 1995 1500 5.2L(318) cid.

(Link->)

4X4 Club #37

post #6 of 9 Old 03-07-2009, 12:26 AM
cmh2007
Beware the Underbite!!!

i think the diesel has something that goes there.

2009 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4 SLT Lone Star, Patriot Blue. H&S XRT Pro 120hp tune with OD tuning. Full delete on the exhaust, waiting on the EGR.
Big Country Nerf Bars, Frontier Grill Guard
Blue Truck Club Member 251
*DodgeTalk.com 318 Enthusiast Member Number 3* (For the old truck)
4x4 Club #18

"I'm as sober as a field mice...mouces...mouce" - Anonymous

post #7 of 9 Old 03-07-2009, 05:05 PM
DODGEPICKUP

that white wire is not oem . it has been add to your truck . oem doesnt use wire thats attached together like speaker wire were you peel to seperate .

1999 RAM 1500SPORT QC 4X4 5.9 3.55's grrrr
360 MAGNUM POWER 165,000 MILES DYNOED 230/290 ON 35'S
1.7 CRANE ROLLER ROCKERS
DIY CUT,PORTED,EPOXY FILLED KEGGER/ALUMINUM PLENUM PLATE,53MM THROTTLE BODY
JACOBS PRO STREET CD IGNITION
BOSCH DESIGN 3'S 24LBS VETTE INJECTORS
MOPAR P DOUG THORLEY TRI-Y'S
TAYLOR 8.2 THUNDERVOLT WIRE'S
EBC ROTORS N PADS,RUSSELL SS BRAKE HOSES
MARCH UNDERDRIVE CRANK PULLEY
1 TON X-OVER STEERING
DT PRO-FAB TRAC BAR
HELL BENT STEEL 2IN SPACER/SKJ LCA
WINNDEKAR/DSS STEERING BRACE
post #8 of 9 Old 03-07-2009, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
dodgerider666
Black Sunshine!

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
that white wire is not oem . it has been add to your truck . oem doesnt use wire thats attached together like speaker wire were you peel to seperate
Well I know the guy that had the truck before me had subs he did the wiring for but the speakers work great. Don’t know about the subs I haven’t taken the time to put mine in yet. Think it’s got something to do with the sound system of the truck?

(Link->)

4X4 Club #37

post #9 of 9 Old 03-07-2009, 05:42 PM
DODGEPICKUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerider666 View Post
Well I know the guy that had the truck before me had subs he did the wiring for but the speakers work great. Don’t know about the subs I haven’t taken the time to put mine in yet. Think it’s got something to do with the sound system of the truck?
no not the sound system could be but that wasnt my point just useing speaker wire as an example it just not oem peel to seperate . so some one has added that wire . trace it see were it goes . its gotta end some where

1999 RAM 1500SPORT QC 4X4 5.9 3.55's grrrr
360 MAGNUM POWER 165,000 MILES DYNOED 230/290 ON 35'S
1.7 CRANE ROLLER ROCKERS
DIY CUT,PORTED,EPOXY FILLED KEGGER/ALUMINUM PLENUM PLATE,53MM THROTTLE BODY
JACOBS PRO STREET CD IGNITION
BOSCH DESIGN 3'S 24LBS VETTE INJECTORS
MOPAR P DOUG THORLEY TRI-Y'S
TAYLOR 8.2 THUNDERVOLT WIRE'S
EBC ROTORS N PADS,RUSSELL SS BRAKE HOSES
MARCH UNDERDRIVE CRANK PULLEY
1 TON X-OVER STEERING
DT PRO-FAB TRAC BAR
HELL BENT STEEL 2IN SPACER/SKJ LCA
WINNDEKAR/DSS STEERING BRACE
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in