DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Price of 06 20" factory wheels...

785 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  prczx6r 
#1 ·
I know of someone who has a set of 06 20" wheels and tires with only 8 miles on them, he is asking 1600.00....Is that too much or reasonable?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
For as new as they are (in general.. let alone with 8 miles) it's not too bad of a tire/wheel deal. You'd pay a lot more from the dealer.

#3 ·
sounds like a decent price IF YOU have to have them now,wait a bit and they will be plentiful,I sold my stock 20's with 6,000 mile tires for 1500.00 in 03,shortly after I seen people having a hard time getting 800.00 a set. Patience pays of for the buyer sometimes.......

#4 ·
That does not soud like a bad deal considering how new they are. FYI, the 02-05 20's will still be available on the 06's. The difference between to new 20's you are considering is that they are forged rather then cast like the previous 20's. The forged wheel is stronger and a bit lighter, that's a good thing.

SQC

#6 ·
I like the 06's a lot better. I would like to have a set on my ride. Price seems pretty steep to me.

#7 ·
I dont care much at all for raised white letter tires on any newer model vehicles,Imagine a new C-5 or C-6 Vette with raised white letter...........YUK!!! Trashy for sure,Im sure I will get bashed for the comment but raised white letters have never been a favorite of mine!!

#8 ·
I was a fan of raised white letters back in the 80's but definitely don't care for them on newer stuff.

#12 ·
Thanks, Im thinking of waiting till I can find just a set of wheels and put my tires from my 05 on them. The truck they came from had a lift/bigger tires put on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.