DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone do me a photochop

621 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  HemiRamOn22s 
#1 ·
I want to see what these rims would look like on my truck. Can someone plese use there photoshop skills to help me out. Size i want is 22"
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I was looking into those same wheels at one time,you cant beat the weight of the wheels and their warranty is the best in the wheel industry,they would look great on your truck,just look at the back spacing carefully because I dont think they come in anything but +14mm offset

#3 ·
True, i totally forgot about the offset...what offset are u reccomending? Im planning on going lower to a 4/6 next year. What size tire do you reccomend for my 2/4 drop. 305/40/22 or the 45 series. Thanks Slammed1. I sent a PM ur way the other day

#5 ·
Hemi Ram where did you get that billet insert for your hood?

#7 ·
Jaughn said:
Hemi Ram where did you get that billet insert for your hood?
E-bay

#8 ·
SamCarroll said:
the chop isnt bad and i think those wheels will look sweet on your ride!
Thanks but i might not be able to use them with the offset. If i want to go lower in the future it wont work. I really want them for my truck but i got to figure out if they will work first

Thanks RPM for the chop

#9 ·
Guess I should have looked at the whole thread before I bothered to do it, lol. Oh well, heres another one. ;)

Attachments

#10 ·
goingpostal said:
Guess I should have looked at the whole thread before I bothered to do it, lol. Oh well, heres another one. ;)
haha, thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.