DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talked my way out of ticket

881 views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  MR YOON 
#1 ·
Well, i just got back from washing the truck for the meet tomorrow, i turned left from the car wash and i took off like normal and the back in swung to the right and i totally went side ways.
RIGHT IN FRONT OF A COP!!!!!

so of course the blue and red start flashing. So i pull over he comes up to the window and says, "What the hell was that son?"
i just told him that "this is the first time washing the truck and i had no idea it would go sideways like that im sorry officer."
So he said "OK i understand, just be careful and dont do it again K?"

I COULDNT BELIEVE HE LET ME GO!!!!!!

i honestly didnt expect to go sideways after washing my truck. Anyone else done this? I had to go home and change my pants. :D

#2 ·
SamCarroll said:
"this is the first time washing the truck and i had no idea it would go sideways like that im sorry officer."
:gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs:

SamCarroll said:
i honestly didnt expect to go sideways after washing my truck. Anyone else done this? I had to go home and change my pants. :D
:gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs: :gr_bs:

#4 ·
You won't believe this but I'm going to tell.

I had a 68 Charger that had a 383 and was everything but slow. I went to a local gas station and filled up with 93 octane fuel. I had tuned the Holley 750 Dlb pumper and was ready to burn some rubber. As I left and went down the road I stopped at stop sign I noticed some dudes looking at my car. Well needless to say I light'em up! I came out of the stop and turned still burning rubber leaving posi marks. The whole time a cop was right behind me!! He hit blues and I pulled over. He came up and said "Why the hell did you do that for?" I told him that I was testing the carb and he said "And I guess you are going to tell me the throttle got hung up! And I said "No I got on it on purpose." So I gave him my DL and insurance card and he walked back to his patrol car. I just knew I was going to jail. He came back and told me to never do that again close in town. He also said "We all do it ever once in awhile ..........By the way very nice car!" Then he got back in his car and left. I guess he seen me banging my head on the steering wheel!!
I threw those pants and under wear away when I got home...they would never come clean!!

#5 ·
I do that sometimes coming out of my local carwash after they Armor-all my tires =/ That stuff is like ice. Even did a full 180 one time! (the first time) scared the crap right outa me but there was no traffic at the time.

#6 ·
in my first mustang (an 88gt with about 350hp) i had the car for all of a day and a half and decided to play with an iroc crapmaro. well we were on a 45 mph road and i was doing triple that speed. as i got up to 135ish on the speedo (was a converted speedo from an 89 that goes up to 140) i noticed a cop in a parking lot... i knew i was done for. i got off the gas. and saw the inevitable lights. so i pulled over with a huge dookie load in my pants. the cop walks over to my window with a very pissed off face. it was an officer i have known since i was 6 because of it was my best friends favorite uncle. he started lecturing me big time. "do you know how wreckless that was, blah blah blah. you are in so much trouble." i was like oh f*ck my parents are going to kill me (i was 17, and was my first powerful car, and yes i bought it with my own money) i was expecting the worst. he then said in a very stern voice "I am not going to give you a ticket, i am not going to arrest you, i am just going to tell steve." damn it. please arrest me at least. dont tell steve. steve (my best friend has a way of harrasing people real badly to the point where they wanna cry. awesome habit huh? lol. anyways that was 9 years ago, and i still get harrassed to this day about it. anyways thats my little story.

btw yes i did beat the camaro by alot.

#7 ·
That's awesome. I get on it everytime I leave the car wash. Just tried out my new 3.92 LSD tonight for about 100 feet. Once the tires dried I might have lost just a few miles off the tires...

#9 ·
Cops are cool sometimes.

I got pulled over in my 66 Mustang many times and let go. In fact I only got 1 ticket in it out of the 15 or so times I was pulled over. That dick head cop hit me with 4 citations including criminal traffic. The other 3 were let go. Guess you got to pay to play.

#10 ·
Even did a full 180 one time! (the first time) scared the crap right outa me
LoL i know how this feels... the first time i got on my truck was coming out of a car wash and it turned a complete 180 and i ended up in the other lane perfect so it "LOOKED" like im meant to do that.. but it def. was not the case lol...

#11 ·
Anyone else done this?
LOL exactly what I did. I went to the "do it yourself" car washes, where you get to use the pressure spray.. While washing the truck, I notice a "extremely" hot chick vacuuming out her back seat.. she's on her knees, in side the back of her car.. with her butt hanging out the open door. Now this is hot under most circumstances.. however.. she was very hot.. and very in shape.. with BICYCLE shorts on !! That's just not fair.. anyway.. back to the real story.. I start to pull out of the drive-way and I thought it was one of those moments where you have to give it a little gas.. and show off, as I leave. Well, the tires chirp, spin, she looks over, and the next thing I know, the back end swings about 6 feet to my left. It was unexpected (should it have been, NO :O). I know how to drive in these conditions, so i corrected the spin, before it got TOO out of hand, and continued on my way. My thinking is, it must have looked awesome to the girl (I'm assuming), but since she couldn't see my face or the crap in my pants. I feel good about it. :D

#12 ·
man i'm sideways in my truck every damn day. You boys need some drivers lessons.

#14 ·
tyler711 said:
To the average person, that statement would make NO sense. Only here...

:thatfunny

#16 ·
3Z HEMI said:
My thinking is, it must have looked awesome to the girl (I'm assuming), but since she couldn't see my face or the crap in my pants. I feel good about it. :D
Unfortunetly, girls don't find that kind of thing "awsome" hehe. Most of the time seeing something like that scares them more then anything. Showing off I have learned is definitely not the best way of getting a girls attention. The best way is to just say hello, which I suck at doing. =/

#17 ·
I learned that with my dads truck to lol, dont get on her to much. One time I was coming out of the wash waiting ot get into traffic get in my lane and going strait, then I punch it and whooo like you siad nike swoosh. I was thinking why in the hell and saying ohh $hit at the same time lol. Yea, now I try to be more careful, these tires suck when they are wet...

#18 ·
It depends on the female... if she's a girly girl, then no... she won't be into it. But if she's not real girly and is into cars and trucks and bikes and has that kind of adventure and sttitude to her... hell, the two of you can go out and have drift competitions. lol

My ex back home... soooooooo not into that. lol A fairly empty but snowy lot= fun... to me. I had a couple nice bruises on my arm later though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.