DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taking out interior, HELP!

642 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jason57gizmo 
#1 ·
As many of you know, im putting in some fat mat this weekend. I started today when i got home from work, and have made lots of progress. My question is how do you take down the headliner? I have the vanity lights in my sun visors, and im not sure how to disconnect them either. Anyone thats done this before, please comment. I also have a sunroof, but i dont think that makes alot of difference.

Ive been taking plenty of pics so far for you all!

#2 ·
anyone?

#3 ·
there will be a plastic connector that will allow the lights to disconnect. I remember now that I had the headliner hanging by those wires until I got it disconnected.

#4 ·
i eventually figgured it out. I have many pics as of now. So far, ive worked on it for 16 hours. Got to do the doors and finish the roof today.

#5 ·
jason57gizmo said:
i eventually figgured it out. I have many pics as of now. So far, ive worked on it for 16 hours. Got to do the doors and finish the roof today.
I tried looking up the Headliner removal last night for an 04 Ram but I couldnt get it to look clear enough when I tried to copy from a PDF and paste it to a Jpeg. I have a manual in PDF for a 2003 and a 2004 but not a 2005 but 90% of the parts are very close if you would like me to email you a copy of it.
Matt

#6 ·
thanks for the reply. Im about finished up. ill do a topic on it tomorrow, incase any one is interested. LOTS of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.