DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

05 HEMI Stepside ***PICS***

2K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  blkHEMIqc 
#1 ·
Found this from the Detroit Auto Show. Notice the hood heat extractors found on the Viper. Also, the molded wing, custom front bumper, custom roll pan and small cladding. Gives me some ideas!

See less See more
#4 ·
Besides... step sides don't have a tub in the bed... these do. So not only is is a non-functional step side, but it's not good looking and even less room in the bed.

#5 ·
it gave me ideas!!! hood vents n stuff!

#7 ·
Unless it's an early release... the pictures were taken the first part of January 04.

#9 ·
Wasn't that a different truck though? I know it was the same color... but I thought the bed was different.

#10 ·
I like it... I don't know why, but I've always liked step side beds... And I'm pretty sure that has been around for a couple years, like bubba said... I remember seeing it in a SEMA coverage online... I also saw a Lil' Red Express version...

#11 ·
im takin the hood vent idea, hmmm, another viper24 special!!!

#12 ·
#13 ·
#14 ·
I kinda like it. Not yout run-o-the-mill dodge you see everyday. Man I need to make it to the SEMA show one of these years.

#15 ·
Shoot I dunno man... That looks pretty damn sharp to me... And lets be real... How many people buy a stepside for a functional STEPSIDE anyway... Most guys I know that have them bought them because the way they look.

LOVE'N the Hood vents! Also really dig the lip on the tailgate. Also the front bumper cover is a sweet marriage of the regular sport bumper and the SRT bumper.

#16 ·
Howdee Alan!

How you this fine Friday morning?!??!

#18 ·
If I'm gonna buy a stepside and I'm gonna lose room inside the bed (but still have a tub???) I want to have a fricking step on the side... maybe that's just me though. lol

#19 ·
I like it. I can't see where it cuts down on bed space much at all. It looks like the the sides are only pulled in a few inches. I agree with Dane that most folks that buy stepsides buy them for the looks. I know the only thing I ever haul in the back of my truck is air.

#22 ·
I am liking the hood, not so much the rest, go for the hood and be unique...

#24 ·
I don't like that truck.

My guess is that it's an '03

It is not an '02. It doesn't have the factory band of teal window tint going across the top of the windshield; and from the links posted to earlier threads I don't think it has the curved rubber trim in the lower rear corner of the window on the exterior of the doors. It appears to be squared off like that found on '03 & later.

#26 ·
Chauncy said:
and it's actually an 02 truck, not an 05

it's even graphite, so that shows you it's 04 or older
It's an '03.

The truck was shown in a few auto shows during the '03-'04 season. Notice it has a Hemi. Those went on sale in the half-ton truck in '03.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.