DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Grand Cherokee smoke on startup
Notices

View Single Post
post #6 of Old 04-27-2016, 05:39 PM
drwallie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi I know this is kind of late I am having the same problem.I have a 2014 fully loaded dodge durango limited 5.7L hemi.I brought a couple of videos in the fall of 2015to the dealers attention first time could not doublicate the problem.said they have to see the problem.but even if they do ii the puff of blue smoke only comes out for about 20 seconds.sometimes it is very bad.how is this gong to be different than my video ??????had it at the dealer 4 times already.called chrysler and the first person said if they can not find the problem then they can not help me.called back an hour later.the second person I said I am going to paste this problem all over the facebook internet and you will never sell another durango opened a a star case for me what good will this do I do not know.I also they them that my car is not the only one with this problem its on you tube and other dodge durango forums.so you have a big problem with the 5.7L hemi engines.I am a mechanic for 30 + years and my experiance is rings or valve guide seals ???? did you ever resolve your problem ?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome