DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Grand Cherokee smoke on startup
Notices

View Single Post
post #4 of Old 12-22-2015, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Ovidiu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by booky View Post
That really sucks when you spend your hard earned money on a new vehicle and then have to get stressed out fighting with an incompetent Dealership.

Have you tried taking it to other Dealerships?

The reason I ask is because I have ran into a few incompetent Dealerships both with my 2012 Ford GT500 and with my '05 Dodge Ram Daytona.

You can take your vehicle to any Dealership of your choice, you do not have to settle for just the ones in your area.

I have driven over an hour to have my vehicles worked on because the Dealerships in my town suck and I would not trust their mechanics to change my oil, let alone diagnose a real problem.

I would call around to nearby cities and find out which Dealerships have a qualified Mopar SRT technician/mechanic to work on your vehicle.

Good Luck
I guess they are. The Viper has been serviced at the best SRT tech in Houston ever since I got it. And I have started taking the other cars (Jeep and Ram) to other dealers for service.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome