DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums - View Single Post - I MIGHT be back!! It's been a LOOOOG time
Notices

View Single Post
post #2 of Old 04-24-2019, 03:40 AM Thread Starter
funinak
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
No deal!!

The truck was sold out from under me! On the way to meet he texted me that he was meeting someone else FIRST (that he never mentioned in our previous conversations) and they were willing to offer more than I did. Needless to say he took their money and I missed out. This is the THIRD truck in the last week that has been sold out from under me!! I'm NOT giving up.

2008 RAM Quadcab 4X4 4.7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MODS-O-PLENTY

Eph 6:10 "GOD'S Gear"WEAR IT!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome