DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums - View Single Post - This is the Section
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 01-09-2016, 02:05 AM
dmcelhannon
Admin - David Mack

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyD View Post
Guess I was lucky to buy my DT Sticker before the take-over, although it sounds like I should take it off!
I still have mine on the back window of the Ram and my top cover of my laptop. Come springtime when I'm really cleaning the truck up and get her back into shape, I'll have to remove the decal because it's fading and starting to look ugly... kinda like the DT web site. It will be replaced by a decal from the local Mopar club; The South Texas Mopars.

If you start a thread, be responsible and post the final outcome.

2002 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 QC ~ 02 Ram 45RFE to Jeep GC TCM 5-45RFE Upgrade - (Nov.01) 4.7L with 91K/3588hrs, 4.56 R&P/DTT, Sonnax Line Booster, SRT-10 Pod w/Dynojet Wideband Commander, 2-speed manual transfer-case, Clifford Security System w/Auto Start/Auto Windows, RB1 CD/DVD/NAV Infinity Sound System w/30GB iPod, Offroad Package, 33" Bridgestone Dueler A/T, Mopar Rear Wheel Liners, K&N w/Airaid Jr Modular Intake Tube, BBK 70mm Throttle Body, AIR_RAM Jet Stream Scoop, PML Diff Cover, ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley, MSD 1.65 Alt Pulley, V8 Lincoln E-Fan, 2-Speed DCC E-Fan Controller, 180 Jet T-Stat, Flowmaster SI/DO Exhaust, Tire-2-Tire Chrome Tuber Step, Line of Fire LED Light Bar, Sylvania Ultra Silverstars

Texas 1845: We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging,
with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome