DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums - View Single Post - Durango R/T / Urban edge concept
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 04-09-2004, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
jtanwanteng

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Durango R/T / Urban edge concept

Sorry my camera phone couldn't take better pictures, but this is one totally sweet durango.

side:

front:

otherside:

back:

notice how much better the front and especially the rear bumper looks over the stock ones. The hood scoops are awesome as well. 21" wheels, extra chrome accents, and redone tailights complete the package. And don't forget the dual (not true dual, i checked underneath) exhaust. I couldn't see if there were any engine upgrades, as the hood was locked at the time. Now that i think about it, it looks a lot like the original hemi R/T concept shown last spring, but just done in nicer colors.

Unfortunately, the reps were totally clueless as to if and when this would actually be produced. I found out that it was done by a 3rd party company, and one rep said that it might be made by Metalcrafters out in california. I'll try calling them tomorrow for more info.

as a bonus, it seems that suzuki has finally found a way to eliminate the traffic problem that plagues the roadways today. Heck, this thing could eliminate anything.

yes. Thats a big missile on top

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome