DodgeTalk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 32 Results
  1. Dodge Ram Truck 1st Gen (88 - 93) Forum
    Is it common to remove the fold out rear seats of a club cab truck and replace them with speakers/subwoofers?
  2. My Old 42

Removed all the paint, filled in the roof seam, Filled in and repaired the fire wall, cab corners too.
  3. Vintage Dodge Truck Forums
    Hi! I found this truck online and would like some help identifying it? What is this model called? Does anyone have some information? When where these built? 70s? it’s a 2 door 4 seater It has a bench seat in the back.
  4. Wanted - Dodge Truck Parts
    Hi I'm looking for six (6) 19.5" 5-lug "Budd" wheels. These wheels were used on Dodge and Ford medium duty trucks, U-Haul trucks, class A motor homes (and even some school buses) from the early 1970's - late 1980's. If you know of any I am very interested. If you know of any old motorhomes or...
  5. 1948-1956 B & C Series Dodge Trucks
    So I'm looking into buying this truck in the next few days but needed help figuring out what model it is. The guy has it as a 1949 Dodge D-350 but I know its too early for a D-series, any help is much appreciated thank you
  6. 1918-1947 Dodge Trucks
    specs attached
  7. 1918-1947 Dodge Trucks
    Hope this helps someone
  8. Show and Event Talk
    We hope to see you there!!! http://www.oewheelsllc.com/post/4Play-wheels-Florida-TruckFest
  9. South Atlantic Region
    We hope to see you there! http://www.oewheelsllc.com/post/4Play-wheels-Florida-TruckFest
  10. Dodge Ram Truck 1st Gen (88 - 93) Forum
    can i get some help on my 92 dodge my trans blew out and i have it taken out but i cant find the id numbers on it can someone help ?
  11. Dodge Trucks - All Other Models
    I want to know if the slant-six cylinder transmission will bolt up to a 1965 Dodge V-8. All part are vintage 1965 through 1969.
  12. Show and Event Talk
    Big selection of used and new trucks. Truck center: wallworktrucks(dot)com
  13. 4G Dodge RAM - General Talk
    http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/hellcat-production-ramped-up-expect-707hp-grand-cherokee-and-truck/
  14. Dodge Ram Truck 1st Gen (88 - 93) Forum
    Hello, I am in dire need of some assistance...I have taken my truck to several different mechanics and am still having the same issue. Let me give you a breakdown of what happens, and then i will let you know what parts I have replaced so far. I bought this truck from an old lady that had not...
  15. For Sale - Truck Parts
    Dodge RAM 3500 Dually Laramie Longhorn Edition FRONT and REAR Center Caps $400 ALL 4
  16. For Sale - Truck Parts
    VERY FEW MILES HIGH TREAD LT255/80R17/10 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 Tire 121/118 Q Set of 5 $750 ALL 5 The Mud Terrain T/A KM2 can overcome nearly any obstacle, with linear flex zones that allow the tire to conform and grab obstacles in aired-down driving. Its super-tough sidewall...
  17. 4G Dodge RAM - Tire and Wheel Talk
    I was looking at buying a truck for years and finally made it happen! In the years of searching I also found a TON of things I would love to do with the truck, but for now am looking to settle on a lift, rims, and tires. This is where I need help...... I purchased a 2014 Ram 1500 a week ago and...
  18. 2003 Dodge Ram

This is a before picture. I am doing a 3" leveling kit and new rims/tires.
  19. New Truck

New pictures of my truck
  20. New Truck

New pictures of my truck
1-20 of 32 Results