P2311 Ignition Coil code???? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

#1 Old 01-30-2006, 06:08 PM
bcw1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
P2311 Ignition Coil code????

My Superchips is reading the code "P2311 Ignition Coil secondary circuit"
My tranny light is on so I checked the code. What does this mean? Can I drive it? Its a 2004 hemi 1500. Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-30-2006, 06:32 PM
hemiram11

i just got a p2320 which is secondary ignition coil. i dont know what it is or how to fix it

04 Rc/Lb Hemi
Soon to be the only supercharged longbed I think???
#3 Old 01-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Ram4Pick

I've been having a CEL for about two months now off and on. The first time I checked and it had something to do with the "Ignition Coil secondary circuit" but I don't remember which one (should be eight, one for each cylinder). I was getting them off and on for awhile, it would come on and then go out about a day later. Didn't have one for a while until yesterday, it was 2308 circuit C this time. I may check them each time and see if it's the same coil each time or a different one. I've read other post with other Hemi Ram owners having this same problem.
Jim
#4 Old 01-30-2006, 11:50 PM
hemiram11

mine was coil; "g"

04 Rc/Lb Hemi
Soon to be the only supercharged longbed I think???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.