Aux Power Fuse Location - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Truck, SUV and Van Forums > Dodge Dakota 2nd Gen (97 - 04) Forums > 2G Dodge Dakota General Talk

Closed Thread

drifdr

Aux Power Fuse Location - Posted: 10-31-2005, 07:09 PM
Post #1

So, don't let your wife plug a kettle into the auxiliary power outlet on your Dakota - results are less than pleasing. Cold water, cold shoulder, etc.

Can't seem to find the fuse that has blown. The cigarette lighter fuse is an easy one, the aux power isn't. 2000 Dakota.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Drifdr
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

jmaack727

Posted: 10-31-2005, 11:15 PM
City: Pinson Alabama
View This User's Gallery
Post #2

its on the back side of the fuse box pull off the knee panel below steering wheel and look for 2 fuses on the back of it its one of those i forget which it is. why wouldnt DC put the location of this fuse in the owners manual?

COIN HOLDERS ASSOCIATION MEMBER #71

dont click here
do click here
my space page
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

drifdr

Posted: 11-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Post #3

Thanks, Dang-o - I never would have found it there. More interesting - I dropped by the local Chrysler dealership and asked the dude behind the counter to look up the location of this fuse, and he couldn't find it. He even came out to my truck and came up blank. Why make it simple, right?

Thanks again - you've been a big help.

Drifdr

jmaack727

Posted: 11-01-2005, 01:21 PM
City: Pinson Alabama
View This User's Gallery
Post #4

no prob i went 6 months thinking i burnt some wires then one day i was snooping and found it. weird location i tell you..no problem though anytime

COIN HOLDERS ASSOCIATION MEMBER #71

dont click here
do click here
my space page
Closed Thread