92 Grand Caravan SE no gauges working - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan Talk

Closed Thread

jet276

92 Grand Caravan SE no gauges working - Posted: 07-17-2005, 04:32 PM
City: Sioux Falls
Post #1

I have a 92 Grand Caravan SE that I was driving to work one morning and it quit. When I looked under the hood I quickly seen the negative cables pulled out of the battery clamp (guess thats what i get for buying cheap replacement clamps last year). I loosened up the bolts that clamp the cables in and reinserted the cables. The van started and ran just fine again but the 3 gauges (speedometer, fuel, and temp) have not worked since this happened. The cruise control works fine and the indicator lights seem to work fine. I have two of these vans and have been swapping parts between the two so i can determine what the problem is. So far I have swapped the computer next to the battery and on the firewall, dash clusters (gauges) and the entire wiring cluster under the hood which included all the fusible links. Is there a relay or some sort of controller that runs the gauges only that may have been affected? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

flyingwolf

Posted: 01-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Do a serch on here ofr IOD fuse and you wil have your answer.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

flyingwolf

Posted: 01-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Post #3

Well it seems I may ahve been mistaken here, I know on my 92 there seems ot be no IOD fuse present, that or I cannot find the SOB.
Closed Thread