Magnum bolt pattern and offset? - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > Dodge Vehicle Forums > Dodge Magnum Talk > Dodge Magnum - Interior/Exterior Talk

Closed Thread

AL INDYTRUCK

Magnum bolt pattern and offset? - Posted: 04-22-2005, 02:26 PM
State: AL
Post #1

What is the bolt pattern size and offset on the magnums?It seems like a large number of magnum owners are going to aftermarket wheels.I'm curious if the factory 18"s will fit any older mopars.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

obiwan

Posted: 04-22-2005, 06:52 PM
Give into the darkside
City: Stockton, CA
State: CA
Post #2

5 on 115 and 22mm off set.

Don't let them tell you that 5 on 4.5 will work, it will vibrate.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote

butweet

Posted: 04-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Uhmemba Me?
City: Seattle
View This User's Gallery
Post #3

Last September, there was alot of question as to what bolt pattern my Magnum had. One place said 5-114.3, another said 5-115, and another said 5-4.5. Needless to say, I was quite I finally made one place measure with their tool in front of me. After eye balling it, we decided 5-114.3 was it. They tried on a wheel, and it worked perfectly. Have never had vibration, or shake of any kind. We were wondering if D.C. could of changed the bolt pattern mid-production. Don't know. If I remember right, an off-set between 10 and 30 mm. is acceptable. Check with the professionals to find out for sure.

2005 MAGNUM SXT - INFERNO RED

MB MOTORING CANNON RIMS - 20X8.5
HANKOOK TIRES - 245/40ZR-20
AIR RIDE TECHNOLOGIES - AIR BAG SUSPENSION
MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXHAUST
360 AIR INTAKEZ CAI
VENEERZ - CARBON FIBER DASH KIT
VENEERZ - CARBON FIBER PILLAR KIT
AUDIOBAHN - 400 WATT SUB AMP
AUDIOBAHN - 75 X 4 AMP
INFINITY - 6.5" DOOR SPEAKERS
ALPINE - 6 X 9" REAR SPEAKERS
ALPINE - 12" SUB-WOOFER
ICHIBAHN - ALUMINUM/RED ANODIZED SHIFT KNOB
SMOKED TAIL-LIGHTS
G2 BRAKE CALIPER PAINT
T-REX BILLET GRILLE
TINTED WINDOWS TO MATCH
PILOT TITANIUM SERIES RACING PEDALS
CUSTOM MAGNUM LOGO MATS
SATIN R/T DOOR LOCK KNOBS
INFERNO RED CUSTOM KNOB COVERS
GOLD GHOST FLAMES

Why does Butweet wash his clothes in Tide? Because it's too cold out Tide, otay?

Last edited by butweet : 04-22-2005 at 11:11 PM.

AL INDYTRUCK

Posted: 04-22-2005, 11:00 PM
State: AL
Post #4

I was just curious about fitting the 18" R/T rims on an older mopar.That seems to be a definite no on that swap.Thanks for the responses.

PHATJAY

Smile bolt pattern - Posted: 05-03-2005, 04:43 PM
PHATJAY
City: PHOENIX
State: AZ
Post #5

the true bolt patter on a Dodge Magnum is 5-115 the 5-114.3 (5-4.5) will fit with out issue and with a set of hub centering rings you should have no issue with vibrations...offset for aftermarket can differ depending on wheel size and tire selection...in the range of 20+ but 20 is a good place to stay with a 8.5 as it will still tuck and allow you a nice amount of drop...
Closed Thread