97 Caravan Stereo Problem - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
 HOME  FORUMS  GALLERY  GARAGE  TECH  CLASSIFIEDS  LINKS  MEMBER MAP  ARCHIVE  SPONSORS
INFO SITE HELP DODGETALK MERCHANDISE ARCADE TELL-A-FRIEND STAFF CONTACT US AUTO LOANS

DodgeTalk.com is the premier Dodge forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Go Back   DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums > General Topic Forums > Mobile Audio & Electronics Talk

Closed Thread

derekmac

97 Caravan Stereo Problem - Posted: 04-18-2005, 07:02 PM
City: Halifax, NS
Post #1

I went to install a new stereo in my 97 Caravan and everything was going well, played cd's, radio everything worked. So I un-hooked it to put the trim piece into place, hooked it back up and nothing. I checked the fuse on my deck and it was blown so I decided to put the factory deck back in untill I could pick up a new fuse. Hooked everything up and now it doesn't work. The lights come on, but when I turn the deck on it just makes a pop noise through the speakers and I don't get a display or anything.

I checked the radio fuse in the fuse panel and it's fine, and from what I could see the others looked fine as well. I also lost the dome lights when I open the doors or if I try to turn them on when the ignition is off. They still work if the van is in the on position, but that's the only time they'll come on now.

I'm stumped at what it could be.
View Public ProfileSend a private message to %1$sSend email to %1$sFind all posts by %1$sAdd %1$s to Your Buddy List Reply Reply With Quote
Closed Thread